medric822 vs BigJay

Which is better?  

31 members have voted

1. 1.

• medric822's
    • BigJay's

I'm voting for BigJay's. Although I don't like the player effect (or whatever you did to the picture of Willis), the background is real nice and I love the D-Train theme with the picture of the train. The text works pretty well with the overall sig, but I think Marlins green would make more sense than the blue. Overall, really nice job for a rookie.

I'm not sure about Medric's, it's a little too abstract and weird for me. The focus seems to be completely on whatever that is and Jeter's sort of an afterthought. I would say maybe add something in the background (other pics of Jeter? Yankee Stadium?) to tie it in with a theme of Jeter rather than weird metal robot thing. The text doesn't impress me, I think if you're going for a theme like that, pick a font that goes with it.

Anyway, that's just my :twocents:. Good luck, both of you.

Looks like you just followed the tutorial. Next time, add a personal touch.

It's too empty, text is bad, and has no theme at all.

I'm not wild about either, but BigJay's is coming out on top this time.

-dan

great sigs both of you. i went with bigjay for a couple reasons. one, the train was a great touch. the only part that was weird with bigjays was the background a little over dontrelle, as with your current sig.

medrics was pretty good also. i agree with filthy in that it didn't incorporate enough 'jeter' related things in it. it lacked a lot of baseball stuff also. but thats just my opinion. great job.

Yeah, this is very close. In my opinion, I honestly feel both are pretty equal. I think I'll have to go with medric822, though. I like the background bluish design a lot in BigJay's. I'm not really a fan of either Jeter or Dontrelle, too. My favorite thing in medric822's is the tight design and layout yet I can't deny BigJay also does a good job.

Archived