FUZZMVP STUDIO 1.0 COMPLETED

fuzzone

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw correct logos are being placed in folder in logowork folder but the corresponding .fsh file in logowork still contains original logos.

correspoinding fsh file in logowork still contains original logos work because one of the images you are working with are not the proper size or is not 24 bit, or the alpha you are using is not matching up with the proper size.

if one file size or format isnt right, then none of the files getting added to the corresponding fsh file.

follow the status box carefully, don't rush through things. I just had friend come over and he's using the app, and this guy pretends that the status box isn't even there.lol. Just make sure, i've already added several logos to several teams using the very editor i've uploaded.

Working beautifully now!!!

i just deleted entire folder and downloaded again...smooth as silk now!

also deleted your original uniform editor which was sitting alongside new program in "my documents" -not sure if that had anything to do with problem...

Anyway,i am going to have a lot of fun playing around with this...thnx again for your help and for making this wonderful utility!

I'm actually having the same problem as one of the guys earlier stated. I tried to follow the right process and everything but it's still not working for me. I even tried reinstalling MVP to see if maybe I didn't do a complete installation, but still no luck. Whenever I try to copy and paste the editted models.big and uniforms.big into the mvpbaseball2004/data folder , the game still uses the uniforms and everything from the previous file that I just over-wrote. Does anybody know why it's doing this and how to fix the issue?

ok..lol..i've answered this question for about the 100th time..but it's okay :)

when you copy over uniforms.big to the DATAFRONTEND directory, and copy models.big to the DATA directory...you must make sure you are copy the ones in the C:whereYOUEXTRACTEDBin directory and not the models.big or uniforms.big in the Binoriginals or binackup directory.

I guarantee you, if you are copying the files and overwritiing, and the uniforms seem to be exactly as before you used the program, you are

1.copying the wrong files

2.aren't adding the uniforms at all because you are running the app from your desktop or desktop and settings folder

3.copying the wrong files

hope that helps. helped for everyone else. Make sure also that there is not a models.big in your datafrontend but only in your data directory.

regarding emails i've gotten, make sure you have downloaded fuzZMVPSTudio1F.RAR and not fuzZMVPStudio1.RAR

make sure you have the rar with the F after the 1.

fuzZMVPStudio1F.rar = full test working version

fuzZMVPSTUDIO.rar = beta with 2 problems(1 uniform editor and 1 team logo)

Fuzz im havin a problem editing the uniforms.

i encode the jerseys. then i click display jerseys. I double click on a jersey to edit it and i find out where it is. then i use photoshop to edit it. then i press create fsh file. then that goes through then i click import. then i reencode it. but it never shows up and its never in the game. can u please help me out.

sorry if this has already been covered.

thanx

make sure you are editing the files in the EDIT folder. Make sure you are copying over the correct uniforms.big and models.big and NOT the ones in ORIGINAL.

What are you editing? The portrait or the uniform? should work, i've edited several uniforms myself and rolie is releasing uniforms and i believe he's using the studio.

What team are you editing for? MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOADED fuzZMVPStudio1F.rar and not fuzZMVPSTUDIO1.rar

if problems persist, tell me the team you are editing,uniform, and so on...and i'll try it out myself.tell me what you are doing in photoshop also.

I feel the problem may be on your end but who knows :)

i was editing a mets jersey. i was making it orange. and what i was doing in photoshop is that i would go to the edit folder and change the color of the bmp. so after that i would go through the process of creating and importing the portrait and the uniform. and thats all i did.

is there anything else i have to do?

nope. that should be it. Only thing that comes to mind is make sure the image isn't open in photoshop or anywhere else when you create the fsh.

You're saving the image you're working on right? sorry i know its a stupid question, but you never know. Make sure everything is fine on your end and if there still is trouble, post a thread and see if anyone else has the same problem.

wish i could have been more of help but its crunch time over here for me. CRUNCH TIME!!!

ok fuzz im having the same problem

i edited the jersey i wanted and the portrait

then i did the create a fsh file, then i imported it.

when i re-encoded it , it came up as the same thing

and i have the right version of it but it doesnt seem to work

like when i go into my bin/edit file it has all of these files like u023.fsh and the other ones like u023g.fsh i was wonderin what do i do with them because after i go through the importing stage it say import complete and then i close the window that says show actual uniform and it has the changes on those bmp. but in the game they are the same.

i do everything u say to do but it never seems to work

i dont think its the team or anything because other peopel can do it so i guess im missing something but i jus dont kno

thanx

is the portrait not updating or just the uniform or both? I just did it and it seems to work fine.

check to see if the uniform is updated even if the portrait doesnt update. If the portrait updates,then check to see if the uniform updated.

The Question:

Fuzz, I have recently used the editor (2.5) to modify the cardinals uni.

Instead of importing the fsh after i created it, i copied it and created a 128x128 (24bit) bmp for the uni portrait. Then i grabbed a number scheme as well and used the add function to add it as an additional uni.

It showed up in the editor after i re-encoded but not in game

any ideas?

The Answer:

if when you add the uniform, and then hit "reencode uniforms" and it shows up as the way you edited, then everything is fine. MAKE SURE YOU COPYYY NOT MOVE BUT COPYY OVER MODELS.BIG and UNIFORMS.BIG from C:WhereYouExtractedBin to mvp2004data and frontend

That should do the trick. You have to move the big files over to the game yourself. I didnt allow the program to do it automatically because people manage/store their uniforms.big and models.big differently.

lol.. reading that was so weird.lol. did "my advice" work?

It sure did sir.

I just posted it so anyone having the same issues would know how to get around it without having to PM ya :lol:

Fuzz,

Anyway you can make a modification to the uni editor that will give the user the option to allow it to import unis so that they overwrite the uni.big and models.big in the game root directory.

I know some folks store it in other places but this way it is at least available as an option?

give the user the option to allow it to import unis so that they overwrite the uni.big and models.big in the game root directory.

I don't know if that would be a good idea, could you imagine how easy it would be to screw something up. I know it would be more for the advanced users, but even then it's a risk.

I just wrote a batch file for myself that copies the updated ones from fuzzs program to the MVP directory and backs up the current working ones. It works good enough.

I don't know if that would be a good idea, could you imagine how easy it would be to screw something up. I know it would be more for the advanced users, but even then it's a risk.

I just wrote a batch file for myself that copies the updated ones from fuzzs program to the MVP directory and backs up the current working ones. It works good enough.

You may be right five, but if it is given as a checkbox or a gui button option it wont do it unless you ask it to.

As for your bat file

Can you email me a copy of it ?

cujo31@covad.net

Archived