Which Team needs a cyberface pack the most?

punchout

I am learning to make cyberfaces and while this pack will probably take alittle while, I want to make a pack for a team that needs it badly. Now I will keep you guys updated and stuff, and know that just because I am still learning doesn't mean they will be bad, I will not release any until they are up to par with others.

So let me know some teams you guys think need a lot of new cyberfaces for prospects and breakout talents. Recommend some teams that havn't already been done and some players that badly need a new face.

How bout I just name some players that badly need a better cyberface.

I'll stick with mostly star players.

- Rich Harden (The EA one is HORRIBLE)

- Chris Ray

- C.C. Sabathia could use a better one

- Jeremy Bonderman

- Fernando Rodney

- Curtis Granderson

- Franscisco Liriano

- Mark Ellis

- Nick Swisher with long hair

- Brett Myers' cyberface head is sooo small it looks ridiculous

- Dan Uggla

- Doug Davis and Chris Capuano could use some updates

- Derrick Turnbow with longer hair

- Josh Johnson (Marlins) I think that's his name. big pitcher.

- John Koronka

- Claudio Vargas

- Josh Barfield needs a much better cyberface

That's about all I could think of. The biggest ones being a Rich Harden uptdate from that horrible EA one, Brett Myers' small head, Curtis Granderson and Franscisco Liriano badly needs a good one. He deserves it.

How bout I just name some players that badly need a better cyberface.

I'll stick with mostly star players.

- Rich Harden (The EA one is HORRIBLE)

- Chris Ray

- C.C. Sabathia could use a better one

- Jeremy Bonderman

- Fernando Rodney

- Curtis Granderson

- Franscisco Liriano

- Mark Ellis

- Nick Swisher with long hair

- Brett Myers' cyberface head is sooo small it looks ridiculous

- Dan Uggla

- Doug Davis and Chris Capuano could use some updates

- Derrick Turnbow with longer hair

- Josh Johnson (Marlins) I think that's his name. big pitcher.

- John Koronka

- Claudio Vargas

- Josh Barfield needs a much better cyberface

That's about all I could think of. The biggest ones being a Rich Harden uptdate from that horrible EA one, Brett Myers' small head, Curtis Granderson and Franscisco Liriano badly needs a good one. He deserves it.

How could you leave out Brian Roberts?

Some of the Mets like Carlos Delgado and Chad Bradford , they no longer have facial hair. Chris Woodward's cyberface looks weird, and Endy Chavez's current cyberface just looks bad. I know there was a Mets cyberface pack done a month or so ago, and it was good work. But this was before the new team pictures were released.

Some of the Mets like Carlos Delgado and Chad Bradford , they no longer have facial hair. Chris Woodward's cyberface looks weird, and Endy Chavez's current cyberface just looks bad. I know there was a Mets cyberface pack done a month or so ago, and it was good work. But this was before the new team pictures were released.

Delgado and Bradford have facial hair. Watch a Mets game.

How about the Royals? They could use some cyberfaces.

Ooh, or how about the Yankees Single-A winter instructional league team!? I think there are a few players there that don't have cyberfaces yet!

considering the royals are the equivalent of the yankees' A winter instructional league team, they dont deserve cyberfaces either.

I am still learning a bunch each day, and am still getting things to work right - But here is a Reggie Abercrombie cyberface based from his Pressbox photo. It is like the 3rd one I have done and I kinda like it. Let me know what you guys think, and please give me any suggestions you may have.

reggie.jpgph_430631.jpg

Archived