kHinske's "Down in the Nest" Toronto pack - released

The_Jerk

Hey, I was wondering, could you possibly do a Josh Towers face. He's been called up again,, and well he'a a good pitcher who needs to develop, plus he's good in the game. I understand that what you did was a lot of work and if you dont feel like doing towers thas fine, your work is outstanding either way :wtg:

Well actually they decided not to call him up, because they're gonna use Downs to make one start, and before they need him again, Burnett will be back. I have now attempted a Towers face, but it's a blatant ripoff of Jogars' Towers headshape, plus it's not that good yet.

Need your help again khinske. I'm still having trouble with the players who are replacing other players. So I did what you said and used the installer thingy to insert the faces, and then I went to MVPedit to change the face number for those certain players. The picture of the cyberface you edited shows up on MVPedit, but that face does not appear in the game. Those faces remain the same. Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong? Thanks again.

I'm not quite suer i understand. Do you mean that you are editing players like Sosa or Bret Boone and their faces still appear in the game both on them and the players replacing them from the Jays?

Or do you mean that for example if you've installed Scott Downs' face and edited his number, but his face doesn't change? If thats the case maybe you forgto to export your dat files from MVP Edit.

Sorry, but what do you mean by "export your dat files from MVP Edit"?

In the options of mvpedit, I have the data directory at the data folder... not sure if that's what you mean.

And I haven't tried updating it into my dynasty yet, so not sure how that works.

When I say exporting your dat files, I mean after you're done editing the roster, hit export and find your MVP Baseball 2005datadatabase folder.

edit: Great to see that in under 5 days over 500 people have downloaded the patch, and I hope everyone is enjoying it.

Archived