kHinske's "Down in the Nest" Toronto pack - released

The_Jerk

Well thank you sir, hope you enjoy it.

Oh and I should mention that that screenie of the catchers mask looks different form the release, as the texture for that one was 128 x 128, but the one in the final release is much more detailed, at 512x512.

I'm trying to re-install the portraits with the Total Portraits installer.. if that doesn't work I'll try your file here.

EDIT: same problem, on to plan B (your download)

OK the portraits work now... now I'm gonna continue testing the cyberfaces

For some reason I can't download it. Once it gets to the "download file" pop up thing, it goes to a broken link page with that lil guy on it.

The first time I ever had a problem downloading something on mvpmods.com and it happens to be the thing I'm most pumped up for ever on here. How ironic.

Anyone know why it goes to a broken link for me when I download it?

About those portraits that didn't work...I checked a couple of them and some didn't have any .bmps in the folder, it was just an index, probably causing the crash. For instance, Kevin Barker, #1536, had no .bmps in the .fsh, and I saw he was mentioned regarding crashing.

Other than that, this is phenominal work. Thanks!

The new version with the fixed portraits has been updated.

I don't know what the problem with the link is, I've personally tried it every time I've seen someone mention the error message, and I've only gotten the error once.

I have uplaoded it on another site for people who have repeatedly tried to download it without success. Please only use this link if you are desperate, I think there is a bandwith limit on it.

Mirror Download

Ok. I managed to download it, and I've also managed to insert most of the cybers. But I'm lost as to the players that replaces another player's face number. For example, Scott Down's number is now 641. How will I be able to get him to have that face? Or for a player like Casey Janssen who replaces Bret Boone, will it just replace Boone's face or will it replace the entire player (meaning I have to find him, and put that player on the team)?

Sorry. I'm new at this.

Each player that has their own unique face is assigned a face # between 1 and 999. When I say replacing a players face, I just mean that since there are a limited number of face numbers (between 001 and 999), becuase of the MVP 06 Mod, all of those spots have been filled.

So the numbers that are "replaced" are for players who are retired and don't need their face number anymore. Scott Down's face number used to be 905 (I believe), so to give him his own unique face he would have to take one of those spots between 1 and 999, so I tried to pick a player who doesn't need their own unique face anymore.

You don't have to replace a player in your roster to get the face to work, you just have to change their face # in MVP edit to the number you want, so in Scott Down's case, to 641.

But if you install the 'edited' roster, you don't have to o any of that, all the work is done for you.

So has anyone had any other problems with any parts the mod so far?

Archived