New Pitcher Camera WIP! tu ayudes? no

rolie

New Pitcher Cam WIP, Need help trying to move the baserunner windows and maybe the pitch selector, Any help is greatly welcome! im new to this camera stuff, Kamasutra makes some nice ones, but some bastards talked smack and Kama took em down from here! why???? here's my retort to these kiddies, lolz , its the funniest thing i've ever read

http://dynastymanager.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x...03455#329103455

pip1.jpg

Now that is exactly what I have been waiting for. If only you centered it just a little. Gotta figure out how to move the PIP window too.

as the fuzzer would say, THAT IS HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FIYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

thanks but this fiyah just dying now, that im stuck with that damn PIP in the way, the centering is gravy train, I know trues knows how to take it off, but i just wanna move it, i tried emailing Kama, but he is MIA at the moment, those damn Dynaty kiddies!!!!!!!!! delaying this

i didnt know kama pulled down his kameras because someone was talking smack. that's just garbage. who cares if someone talks garbage?..

his stuff was hot. That's a shame man.

Kama, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN A CONTENDER!! NOW LOOK AT YA!! ALL WASTING AWAY CUZ MICKEY DIED! YOU CANT DO THIS TO YOURSELF!! YOU CANT KEEP BEATING YOURSELF UP!! ITS NOT YOUR FAULT..

oops, sorry, that's peices of rocky 3 and that movie where marlon brando says I could have been a contender.

i didnt know kama pulled down his kameras because someone was talking smack. that's just garbage. who cares if someone talks garbage?..

his stuff was hot. That's a shame man.

Kama, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN A CONTENDER!! NOW LOOK AT YA!! ALL WASTING AWAY CUZ MICKEY DIED! YOU CANT DO THIS TO YOURSELF!! YOU CANT KEEP BEATING YOURSELF UP!! ITS NOT YOUR FAULT..

oops, sorry, that's peices of rocky 3 and that movie where marlon brando says I could have been a contender.

fuzz all your stuff sucks. (hee hee all part of my plan to take his mods off :twisted: ) why dont you do everyone a favor and quit ruining the game with your crappy mods!

I would like to use this camera angle in my game. Can you please post what changes you made to the datafile in order to get it. Thanks in advance.

still working on it,the pip window is a pain, i gotta adjust around it, ill post soon lolz,

pitcher cam 90 percent doen, just gotta clean some things up, pip window cant be moved, i give up on it, i read a bout a thousand lines to no avail, so i made the pip window less obtrusive, sorta like chuks but i changes a lot of opacity levels,made the pitcher meter bigger from 128 to 192, gotta move it up a lil bi though.

pitch1.jpg

That looks awesome overall..but, wouldn't it be a little better if the pitcher was removed entirely instead of keeping just a section of the head? Id also suggest taking out the runner windows, leaving only the bases and the basepaths between them to make the batter more visible...Other then that, it's probably the best looking pitching view on this site

actually if he removes the head, i think when the pitcher throws the ball, you'll see a little nub pop out which will be the pitchers arm.

i think, now i think here, at the distance of where the head is, you're going to see a good nice extension on the throwing arm which should be hot.

i guess ill wait and see.

actually if he removes the head, i think when the pitcher throws the ball, you'll see a little nub pop out which will be the pitchers arm.

i think, now i think here, at the distance of where the head is, you're going to see a good nice extension on the throwing arm which should be hot.

i guess ill wait and see.

but that would actually be even better because it's as if YOU are the pitcher and the view is your entire line of sight..

As for that bases suggestion, this is a picture of what I was talking about:

http://www.mvpmods.com/files/misc/screens/..._runner_pip.jpg

untitled222.jpg

all great idea, the reason i started was to give it a pitcher point of view, ill try to take the head out and leave the arm lolz i dunno if it itll work for all pitchers since the wind ups are different but something try for sure! thanks for inputs yall, ill put an option for removal of pip windows with just diamond

Archived