Bodhiball's Eastern League Uniforms

createbaseball

finally getting around to packing these up to post. There are alot, so its taking a little while to get them in a space where you guys can load them using Fuzz Studio.

these are the home, road and alternate jerseys for each team. If I could not find reference for a teams BP or Alt uni's, I made them up. so some will be correct, others will be close.

here's a preview

lol

thanks for loking out for me Uncle!

i wil post it with the download for people.

gotta work on packing this puppy up.

International league to follow, though it seems like Bigbully may be starting to upload his

This is awesome. All I need is a complete PCL and I may just start a AAA dynasty.

lol

thanks for loking out for me Uncle!

i wil post it with the download for people.

gotta work on packing this puppy up.

International league to follow, though it seems like Bigbully may be starting to upload his

no bro, I'm not doing the IL - just kinda throwing in what I feel like now. Nice work!

Bod, use the MiLB EPS files on the main download page. It contains all logos, the home jersey, and number fonts. You can probably derive the rest from the Nationals' unis. I actually couldn't open the EPS files with any software I had, but I found copying and pasting from the included pdf files works just as well.

Archived