Jays Fantasy Uniforms - Retro Look

DJEagles

First off, thanks to Fred13 for adding the numbers on the back of the jerseys and converting everything to th appropriate files.

These are my FIRST attempt at uniform modding. I want to contribute more to the forum, so I am going to give it a whirl. I wanted to give the Jays a 1930's look, just for the fun of it. Didn't exactly work out the way I wanted, but I figured I would post them, so I could get some advice/help.

jays13ca.th.jpg

jays20xf.th.jpg

Please the more the advice, the better! Going to upload them, if anyone wants them.

That's cool. I appreciate your response. I am not a big fan of them neither, but I am going to continue to work on them. I am just learning Photoshop...and with my job, and wife, can't devote as much time as I would like. Thankfully she is working today, so I have been goofing around with the program. I hope to get better, and fully expect not many people will like these uni's until I get better.

yeah no offense but i dont like the color of the pants, maybe if they had a stripe instead of a solid color...just some constructive criticism but it is hard to give the jays a retro look.

Yeah, the pants are far to bold for my taste. I am fooling around with Photoshop to see what else I can come up with...

I think it's a terrific idea.

my opinion: good start, like the top. The bottom, not so much. Advice: probably match both (white or grey bottom).

The logo is good, an alternate could be Toronto or Jays written old school across the chest.

Again, great idea.

Thanks Kamasutra....I am thinking on just going white for the whole thing...maybe some pinstripes. I am not familiar with using fonts and such very well in Photoshop...so I guess it'll all be trial and error from here.

Thanks Kamasutra....I am thinking on just going white for the whole thing...maybe some pinstripes. I am not familiar with using fonts and such very well in Photoshop...so I guess it'll all be trial and error from here.

white good, pinstripes sounds tempting. Impressive for a first start dj. If you need help with fonts or other, ask KC or Bigbuly

Archived