2004 All-Star team rosters v1.1 uploaded!

Royal Blues

A lot of people have been asking, and I took last night (as I was watching the game) to come up with an updated All-Star roster. Thanks to Don (Stecropper), I figured out how to do this.

What I did is this: I went through MVPEdit and Exported/Imported the entire roster of both AL and NL teams, minus a couple players from each team to compensate for the 25-player limit in MVP. I used the players who actually played in the game, and decided upon the ones who made bigger influences and/or players that should make most people happy.

Here's the final roster I decided on, with the starting lineup listed first:

AL:

Ichiro Suzuki

Ivan Rodriquez

Vladimir Guerrero

Manny Ramirez

Alex Rodriguez

Jason Giambi

Derek Jeter

Alfonso Soriano

Mark Mulder

David Ortiz

Hank Blalock

Carl Crawford

Michael Young

Matt Lawton

Gary Sheffield

Ron Belliard

Miguel Tejada

Ken Harvey

Esteban Loaiza

C.C. Sabathia

Javier Vazquez

Ted Lilly

Joe Nathan

Francisco Rodriguez

Mariano Rivera

NL:

Edgar Renteria

Albert Pujols

Barry Bonds

Scott Rolen

Sammy Sosa

Mike Piazza

Lance Berkman

Jeff Kent

Roger Clemens

Jack Wilson

Mike Lowell

Mark Loretta

Barry Larkin

Carlos Beltran

Miguel Cabrera

Moises Alou

Jim Thome

Bobby Abreu

Danny Kolb

Randy Johnson

Carlos Zambrano

Carl Pavano

Tom Glavine

Ben Sheets

Eric Gagne

What I plan on doing is uploading my .mep files with a thorough readme, along with the lineups and starting rotation I used, which of course has to be edited in MVPEdit. I've also left a post in GeForce to see if he wants to use these in his next release.

Alright, my All-Star roster files have been uploaded. I've included a complete readme that anybody should be able to follow, even those uninitiated in MVPedit. Let me know what you guys think, whenever it gets processed. I could possibly send it to a few people through e-mail as well.

v1.1 of my All-Star Rosters has been uploaded.

Thanks to Deznuts for this one ;)

If you have downloaded the original version, there's NO need to redownload, as all I did was edit the readme to include step 7 which I can't believe I forgot, EXPORTING THE FILES BACK INTO THE DATA FOLDER :oops: :oops: :oops:

Also, I took Deznuts suggestion and swapped Ichiro's and Vlad's positions in all four lineup boxes; now Ichiro should be in center and Vlad in right. Also, swap the DH roles in both leagues...Crawford (AL) and Thome (NL) should be DH against righties, Young (AL) and Beltran (NL) against lefties.

Archived