Milwaukee Brewers Home Alternate Uniform Final Preview

FullMetal

20hrdx3.jpg

20hre9t.jpg

20hri37.jpg

20hrii0.jpg

20hrksg.jpg

20hrl88.jpg

I been playin around with this for a minute but Im lookin to get it right the first time so be patient with me...I'm a few days behind on this but I also added a big slice on my plate by taking on the custom nike shox and Air Hurache Metal mapping problems..You can see them here but i'll add some bigger pics in a sec.. Also added the Nike Keystone 2006 Batting Gloves(Custom) just wanted to to show where im at with this.

Very nice man. Awesome work. Makes me want to start a Brew Crew dynasty :lol:

Thanks..you know whats funny? Thats the whole reason I started tryin to make unis.. I was starting a dynasty, and I hate some of the brewers unis and just wanted to replace them.

Havent had time to start that dynasty tho'..oh well.

You just have to mess with it and mess with it until it looks good.

Right now, you have the shoe mapped out how it looks in real-life -- but in the game, it looks totally off. It actually works quite the opposite -- when looking at the shoe in photoshop, it should appear warped, whereas in the game it will map out correctly.

Sound confusing? Welcome to shoe modding, where practice makes perfect...

You just have to mess with it and mess with it until it looks good.

Right now, you have the shoe mapped out how it looks in real-life -- but in the game, it looks totally off. It actually works quite the opposite -- when looking at the shoe in photoshop, it should appear warped, whereas in the game it will map out correctly.

Sound confusing? Welcome to shoe modding, where practice makes perfect...

You right about that...but I have time so i'll work with it. I may release the Uni w/o the shox cleats tho if they aint right by the weekend..that'll gimme a lil more time.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived