Way Back Wednesday

UncleMo

Hello. For some reason this song came to my head when trying to remember the name of another song that I have YET to figure out. Both songs came out around the same time, when I was in middle school, maybe the summer before I was going to 8th grade. I don’t listen to this stuff anymore, but does anyone even remember this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9wBqRzJGOw...related&search=

This is when rap was rap. I love the other rappers joining in at the end.

As a side note, I have no clue what happened the last few seconds of the video.

Wow. That gave me chill bumps for many reasons.

That used to be my fav. song, and it has nothing but top rappers from the same era, they saved Eazy E for the last which is the one everyone wanted to hear, they let Digital Underground break it down, you get to see Ton Loc and MC Young, Dr. Dre with MC Wren, and of course the best part of this all is that those that glorify gang banging were in this anti gang banging song.

Welcome back to another way back wednesday. I could remind you of some old song or what not, but here is one that you might not remember: Hyper color T-Shirts. Anybody rembmer these? I used to have one just because everyone had one. Hypercolor. It worked based off of heat, and if you wear it in the summer time it would turn all sorts of colors if not a totally different color-

hypercoloryn5.jpg

Archived