Lost Disk 2... what to do?!?!

duckdodger215

Bonehead me has somehow gone and misplaced my 2nd disk of MVP 2005. Never had it in the box since it was required to play. So, after I reformatted and went to reinstall MVP, I found that all I had was disk 1. Any ideas on what I should do (if i don't find it)? For some reason this game is going for about 40 bucks on ebay, so that definitly isnt an option.

Bonehead me has somehow gone and misplaced my 2nd disk of MVP 2005. Never had it in the box since it was required to play. So, after I reformatted and went to reinstall MVP, I found that all I had was disk 1. Any ideas on what I should do (if i don't find it)? For some reason this game is going for about 40 bucks on ebay, so that definitly isnt an option.

40 bucks on ebay? If you have the money, it's definitely worth it with all these mods. If you don't, I'm sorry but I can't help you out there.

40 bucks on ebay? If you have the money, it's definitely worth it with all these mods. If you don't, I'm sorry but I can't help you out there.

I respectfully, but totally, disagree. All in all, that means he's paying around $65 for the game in total - he paid less than $25 when it first came out, and if he paid $40 now, he'd essentially be buying the game twice.

I wouldn't do it either.

I know the subject of cd cracks and all that is pretty taboo around here, but even with a cd crack, doesn't it screw up anyways once someone starts to add the mods to it? I think I remember reading something about that way back when I first signed up, but I may very well be wrong and just some whack thought in my head. BTW, if he lost disc 2, he wouldn't even be able to install the game fully.

Archived