I have a Yankees Dynasty but(Need boxscore help)

BrooklynNets24

1. Download .NET Framework from this site

2. Download BoxScore Extractor from this site

3. Install .NET Framework FIRST - important

4. Install BoxScore Extractor

5. Upon completeing a game, but before exiting to main menu, run BoxScore Extractor - the first time takes uber long, be patient

6. Thereafter, it should be easy

If you have any problems, please IM me on AIM or email me. I will likely not notice I have a PM here, but you can try that ;)

1. Download .NET Framework from this site

2. Download BoxScore Extractor from this site

3. Install .NET Framework FIRST - important

4. Install BoxScore Extractor

5. Upon completeing a game, but before exiting to main menu, run BoxScore Extractor - the first time takes uber long, be patient

6. Thereafter, it should be easy

If you have any problems, please IM me on AIM or email me. I will likely not notice I have a PM here, but you can try that ;)

Thanks but i wasnt talking about that i was talking about th eboxscore itself how do i post the results on these forums like you look at other peoples dynasty they have a link to there boxscore how do i make my boxscore into a link

They're not supposed to work, it's just an example of how the directories should look.
maybe the site im using is different cuz i dont know what your talking about...were i ge tth elink it has folders and it lets me upload the Boxscore and thats how i get the link out of it. I put the logos and Boxscore all in the same folder th eboxscore looked good bu tno logos then i made seperate folders for them on the website and the boxscore looked all messed up

Archived