Yankees Prospect audio

63impala

I am currently working on audio for most if not all of the Yankees prospect audio files. Some ar edead on and some are close, like they are misspronounced but i think it is better than dead silence and i think it is realistic that names sometimes get misspronounced. Are there any requests for audio names for the yankees prospects? As of now i have the following.........

Vince Faison

Eric Abreu

mario Holmann

Jason Brown

Justin Christian

Irwil Rojas

Brett gardner

pj pilitere

andy cannizarro

ramiro pena

gabe lopez

matt carson

austin jackson

Eric Abreu, Jason Brown, Justin Christian, Brett gardner, gabe lopez and Austin jackson are already in the Total Audio set

What are you using to create the 'pilitere' and 'cannizarro' surnames?

update.

I just did the rough draft of the following names.

Colter Bean

Sean Henn

Wil Nieves

Darryl Rasner

Jose Veras

Once i get all of the names that i am going to make for this name pack into a rough version I will go over them again and brush them up before final release. More updates to come.

Holy rusted metal batman!

If these sound halfway decent then you are going to be my second favorite person on the internet next to Hory!

Is Tabata already in the audio file on the site? If not, are you going to work on him?

On a side note, has anyone done a Lastings Milledge?

Boulet,

I emailed you the DAt file. I have not had a chance to work on anymore right now. Hopefully i will do some more this week as I am on vacation next week. This project should be done the next to last or last week of the month at the latest.

Archived