Bob Sheppard Welcome to Yankee Stadium files

69Yanks

Thanks to the High Heat Community Simcentral files, Bob Sheppard saying Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to Yankee Stadium is added. You will hear it during Exhibition games, opening day at Yankee during the dynasty and I think during opening games of playoffs series. Maybe during the first game of an opening three or four game series.

I will put in the upload section when it opens up again.

HI 69Yanks,

I read the welcome instruction. And used EA Graph. I couldn't quite figure out how to install this file.

I first loaded stdnmdat.big from C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2005dataaudiocdspch_pbp

In the import wizard my 2 option

Add TAR

Creat SHPI

The top option Import external file into current image is grayed out so I couldn't use it.

I click Next after selecting either the 2 option and it didn't install.

Can someone enlighten me ? Is there something missing?

Use the Add files to Tar Radial Button:

Where you see Build files to Add to TAR click on Add and then you have to find the 12a.dat and 12b.dat files where you have them. Make sure you unzipped the download. I just click on 12a.dat and it will show up in the dialog box. Then I hit Next and the program shows an message that it worked but that you may have to reload the file again. I just redo the whole process over again.

No whenever I click add

it just pop up with this

Error

12a.dat is not a valid EA TAR archive

Actually is this

C:bob_sheppard_welcome_to_yankee_stadium12a.dat is not a valid EA TAR archive

Since that is where i put the 12a.dat and 12b.dat folder is.

UPDATE: I figure it out. What I did wrong was I changed the folder where it say " SPECIFIC new tar or existing tar" to the folder where I put the 12a and 12b.dat. So to avoid the error U leave that area UNCHANGE.

And just go directly to the add tar and locate the 2 dat file and click next and that's it.

Hope this will help other in the future when using EA graph next time.

Thanks 69Yanks, very good mod.

Archived