Contributor Area

burnitz44

Hi,

I was confused too.

since I think it was th 8th of August the download area was unaccesable

because of some serverproblems.

And now its a contributor area but I think that guys will manage this and download- area will be fixed soon ( cause I want to download the MVP 06 (LL) patch.

Maybe you already got it ? If you got this patch maybe you can send me the patch via email ( i know its a big file but maybe it works )

Thanks in advance.

my email: Stefan_Method@gmx.at

stop worrying about the [naughty word] MVP 06 mod. everyone here is waiting for the download section, no need to be impatient about it.

Exactly. People are starting to act like they have a right to download everything here. Just wait until this whole situation is fixed.

Exactly. People are starting to act like they have a right to download everything here. Just wait until this whole situation is fixed.

You would be right...we did have the right to download everything or anything. Quite a change for some like myself who just got out of the hospital after a 2 week stay. But as you said it will all work out for the best... it always does!

You would be right...we did have the right to download everything or anything. Quite a change for some like myself who just got out of the hospital after a 2 week stay. But as you said it will all work out for the best... it always does!

Nobody here has any right to download anything. This is a free site, and there is no "user agreement" or any contract like that stating that users have the right to download anything.

Archived