Uniforms...

probaseball203

ok, im having a problem here and im tired of it....UMACHINES....i have tried installing ur uniforms, but for some reason, i cant play with them...it quits me out of the game...i play with the braves and i have tried to get ur uniform update for them...but it just quits me out of the game, and then i have to re install it....can you tell me how to install yours? :banghead:

Okay. Have you ever installed any braves uniforms (mine or not) with FuzzStudio, or something?. I need to know if you have missing slots for braves uniforms. This process includes checking models.big and uniforms.big. Braves code number is 025.

I had the same problem but it was not umachines unis. Check your models.big file. When it gets near 300 the game crashes. I play mostly american league so I dont do much national. I tried doing all the teams but the file got to big and the game crashed.

Here is an advice for those ones who like my packs, in order to keep as low as possible models.big size: Only use full installer for those teams you really like to use. For the rest, use safer installation, if aviable in the pack, or just leave them untouched (not easy, he? :mrgreen: ). I'm working to enable these two installers in all the packs that don't have them yet. They are pretty short batch files. I could post them here so anybody who is interested could copy the text and make his own safer installer for every team that does not have it yet.

The game crashes because of the uniforms.big file i've had the same problem before. Uninstall the game and then reinstall all the uniform packs and everything will be alright. I did the same thing and now my game is smooth and no problems as well with all the full uniform 2x lite packs

the only time i ever get an error with models.big or uniforms.big is installers that haven't been created properly and in the models.big or uniforms.big, you will see patch files, such as EXAMPLE:

tempu012b.fsh

u012c.fsh

u012d.fsh

or something like:

u012b.fsh

u012c.fsh

C:mvp2004datau012d.fsh

this will eventually cause an error in the game and the game will crash.

as for the size of the uniforms.big and models.big, i've installed countless uniforms in slots A,B,C,D,E,G,H,I,J in MLB, AAA, and AA!

-----------------------------------------

my uniforms.big size is: 23.4 MEGS

my MODELS.BIG size is: 273.0 MEGS

Archived