New Shoes Uploaded!!

bigbully

hey bully, i noticed w/ ur shoes i cannot import the orange and blk nikes, w/ either fshed or eagraph. and the same goes for that bad *** black and red easton b-glove. i mean the files dloaded fine, i can open the folders in my docs and see both of them there, i can click on them and enlarge them etc. etc. but when i try to import and click them it says empty, only on those two items!

that was the sweetest thing anyone ever told me before they robbed me for my lunch money.

my nick has always been FuzZ One, my screenname has always been FuzZYFLuiD. a lot of people always ask about FuzZYFLUID--they never like the answer though.

that was the sweetest thing anyone ever told me before they robbed me for my lunch money.

my nick has always been FuzZ One, my screenname has always been FuzZYFLuiD. a lot of people always ask about FuzZYFLUID--they never like the answer though.

LOL I don't want to know

I think Rambully and I are like 23rd cousins or something...

LOL! actually we may be cuz i'm u'r neighbor over here in BFE rural *** texas! i go by rambully simply because i raise rams! no kidding. and i have a big *** ram named .... bully. had a beautiful set of horns till he lost one in a ram fight, poor *******.

as far as the images i can convert them in adobe.

you know, i love the fact we're learning so much about each other.

i never in my wildest dreams(well not wildest, cuz im still looking for a puerto rican that looks like vida guerra vida site and a white chick who looks like paris hilton who's up for a three-way, and im not talking about a three-way el manador bull fight)

but i never would have imagined i'd know of man who's into mods and raising ram.

cool sh!t

so you got them to work?

yeah thanks man worked like a charm, the shi-t i'll do for a friggin batting glove!

now fuzz don't go thinking i'm some crazy *** high-tech redneck bro. used to be a working musician in a punk, then a metal band. but moved to the country some years back to get away from some really bad habits i was forming. i just love the country and love animals - they're cool. but i also have always loved electronics, computers all that stuff. but yeah those rams are cool, sometimes u gotta be careful though cause if u turn your back on em they'll charge u from behind, they hit like a freight train.

jesus my giants are friggin falling APART! lost again.

Hey bigbully, sorry for the late reply. He currently using the Nike air Griffey G8 black/red. I did the shoe for mvp, and I think kccitystar is going to include it with his shoes/gloves package soon to be released. Btw, I did Andruw Jones Jordan's shoe too. :)

Archived