Wrigley Field - grass and dirt addon

Trues

I've been wanting to do this for a long time but better late than never.

I've made a new (shimmer free) minimized grass texture and new dirt texture for my version of Wrigley Field. It's a small addon that I think adds a lot to the overall look to the stadium.

Note: This does not include any of the updates from ChicagoCubs720. You can always add that aftwards as I did.

Thoughts?

wrigley-grass&dirt-addon

I think it looks great!!!

The only thing I think should be changed is maybe add a little bit more brown to the dirt. I think it is just a tad too red.

I'm really going to try and hustle and finish at least the day version of Wrigley. Do think we could maybe combine what I've done, your dirt/grass changes, and your original Wrigley mod to create a 'Super Wrigley'?

I think it looks great!!!

The only thing I think should be changed is maybe add a little bit more brown to the dirt. I think it is just a tad too red.

I'm really going to try and hustle and finish at least the day version of Wrigley. Do think we could maybe combine what I've done, your dirt/grass changes, and your original Wrigley mod to create a 'Super Wrigley'?

And then you do this with every Stadium and send it to kraw, who adds it to MVP 06. :p

I'd like to leave this as a minimized type option for people. Some people still like the original grass I'm sure. I'll probably just release a patch when I'm done for those who wish to go this route.

I love it!

Only a few more minor adjustments and I think it will be perfect:

1)The dirt on the mound needs to be adjusted. There are some specks of white or something and it just looks a little off.

2)I think the grass just needs to be darkened a little bit. Not too much. It will make it look more natural.

I think this grass is great! It doesn't shimmer, but It's not as extreme as the grass changer mod. It is very realistic. I hope you think about doing this to all stadiums.

Hey Trues where did you get that^ amazing photo of Wrigley Field? Did you take it from on the field?

:oops: Oh, wait. That's MVP Baseball, isn't it.

Great job!!! I'd really love to see this grass on more stadiums. You have created the perfect grass texture, the midpoint between EA's shimmering grass and the grass-changer mod.

Archived