Patch #2 Update...

Sosa21

A note from EacomNathan...

"Patch testing has hit a snag and might not be released till the end of the week. As with anything that requires this level of testing, giving exact dates for releases is impossible.

I can only give estimates.

Thanks for your patience."

poop...

Hey, that's ok by me. It just tells me that they want to get it right before they release it. Better to have a good patch come out late instead of a patch that does nothing that comes out on time.

As long as it is a good patch. :|

I get the feeling that they just have a bunch of guys sitting in a room playing the games without tracking stats. Which to me is rediculous. Why wouldn't you track stats for a sports game during testing? You'd uncover these types of errors rather quickly that way.

The only problem I have is that EA had to know there was a problem with choppy graphics in higher end systems. They also had to know about leftys not getting the same distance as right side hitters. I think those two should have been fixed prior to the game shipping. Fortunately for us PC users, we are getting a fix.

well I heard a little while ago that the "patch #2" will be released a few months from now. They are going to name it mvp baseball 2005 so it's easy to find.

that's probably the oldest joke in the world. It's been used on everything from NHL to Madden

"Patch testing has hit a snag and might not be released till the end of the week. As with anything that requires this level of testing, giving exact dates for releases is impossible.

I can only give estimates.

Thanks for your patience."

i don't know what to say or think anymore about this... is this a good thing or bad thing? i think i'm gonna puke. too bad i was really starting to enjoy the game and anticipating the graphical glitches to be worked out among other things.

is it just me or does the candian EA team do a much better job than the americans? i.e NHL vs. MVP, crowd textures etc. etc.? i'm not saying MVP is bad to look at out of the box (it actually looks pretty good), and i realize that there are more dynamics within a baseball game, and i utilize mods i DO NOT create them therefore i may not be the expert here. just something i have noticed in the past.

is it just me or does the candian EA team do a much better job than the americans? i.e NHL vs. MVP, crowd textures etc. etc.? i'm not saying MVP is bad to look at out of the box (it actually looks pretty good), and i realize that there are more dynamics within a baseball game, and i utilize mods i DO NOT create them therefore i may not be the expert here. just something i have noticed in the past.
Uhh, EA Canada made MVP this year, didnt they?

Uhh, EA Canada made MVP this year, didnt they?

did they? if they did then i am mistaken definitely. i just figured that since they made NHL, then the american team did MVP for the obvious reasons. oh well maybe you are right and i'm wrong. :oops:

Archived