Fox Sports Net Affiliate Overlay Update

sdcorreia

I'm starting this thread to keep you all updated on the progress of the FSN affiilate overlays that I'm working on.

I've just finished up three more affiliates: West, West 2, and Bay Area. They will be uploaded here shortly. I plan on doing them all, going from the west coast to the east coast. Will do anywhere from 3-5 overlays a day, so I should be done by the end of the week.

Also, if anybody can tell me, is 'Mountain' abbreviated in the Rocky Mountain overlay. I've only seen the overlay once, but I can't remember if it is or not. Let me know as soon as possible, so I can work on it tomorrow.

Thanks,

sdcorreia

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My final request (before I get banned :evil: )....

I was wondering whether you can possibly make one of these FOXSPORTSNET overlays, but one that says "Chicago"...There are many Cubs/Sox fans on this forum, and I'm sure they'd appreciate it as well..

PS- Great job on these overlays; I can't say the same about most other mods on this site :lol: ..lol

Thanks..

eohx21,

I've got a question for you about that. I've got the logo into the overlay, but I was wondering if the yellow squares actually have the slants in the upper-left and lower-right corners, or is it a regular square like the FSN ones. I'm e-mailing you a screenshot of it now. If that works, then I can upload it later tonight for you, otherwise it will take me a little more time to change that one. Let me know. Thanks.

sdcorreia

they are just squares like the other ones

but im not really sure cuz i havent seen them play on KCAL 9 fora long time, so first please release the one with squares, and next time they play on KCAL ill report back to you, but im pretty sure its squares

thanks

the thing about the site, is that all you have to do is invert the colors, and then you have the affilliates names "Midwest, blah blah" as they appear in the overlay, and you can just copy and paste it over the original one, and then it is good as new

eohx21,

I'll look into moving it to the bottom when I get a chance. I haven't learied how to move things around, but I just downloaded the tutorial from NyYanks876, so I will see if I can successfully move it. However I don't know if it will interfere with the pitch selection or not. I guess I'll cross that bridge if and when I get to it.

stefreco,

Thanks for the link, but all I did was take Trues' original FSN overlay and erased the 'FOX SPORTS NET' and typed in the region using the Impact font. The site did however help answer my question about the Rocky Mountain region, so thanks again.

everybody else,

I plan to release Arizona, Southwest, Rocky Mountain, Chicago, and Noth regions today, so keep an eye out. ;)

sdcorreia

Once that guy e-mails you the list with what teams play on each FSN affiliate, you may want to include that in your subsequent read-me files. That way, we know which FSN overlay to activate for a particular game.

Thanks guys for all your hard work on this game...

Send me the file CG, I will incorporate this into the readme after I complete the entire set. I want to tweak the overlays a little to move it to the right a little to make it look a little better and see if I could move the pitch speed up there as well . I also want to learn how to update the transparency and incorporate that as well. Thanks.

sdcorreia

Send me the file CG, I will incorporate this into the readme after I complete the entire set. I want to tweak the overlays a little to move it to the right a little to make it look a little better and see if I could move the pitch speed up there as well . I also want to learn how to update the transparency and incorporate that as well. Thanks.

sdcorreia

Moving the pitch speed would be great. When do you expect to release the "Chicago" overlay?

clint_r8,

I need some help. After you updated the fes_ingameoverlay.fel file on your ESPN overlay, what did you do to repack it into ingame.big. I'm trying to move the pitch speed into the FSN overlays. After I updated the coordinates, I tried using gfxpak to repack it and it said that the file name was too long. Please help!!!!

sdcorreia

Archived