Fox Sports Net Affiliate Overlay Update

sdcorreia

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will email you the list, it also tells what teams play on other stations as well. I have some other Pictures for overlays to do, they are like FSN style they are the Marlins and some other ones I send them to your email if you like. cg 29

Hey is anyone having problems with the FSN display? Its all bunched up in the corner on my screen, not clear at all. I have a Geforce 4 any suggestions? All the other overlays have worked except for any of the FSNS.

hey sd, do u know if its possible to move the overlay bar to the bottom of the screen? cuz the thing is KCAL 9's overlay is at the bottom of the screen. Also, i sent u a new pic of the overlay, i checked the game out yesterday and i saw where everything was and looked so check your email

sdcorreia - just dloaded the bay area version gonna check it out right now. a little off topic... i noticed in the jpeg screenshot u had a different modded version of sbc park, where'd u find it? right now i'm using rolies beta for day, but i'd love a night version till he finishes the whole package, i am currently using the victimlas version for night games, but u'rs looks like it has a real grass texture.

hey sdcorreia, u know how u sed in a version 2 u were gonna move the logo to the right a bit...just a suggestion, so u dont have to move it to the right a lot to occupy room, u should think about making the whole box a bit longer, so it can occupy room, and then just move it to the right a bit too, so make the whole FSN West 2 box a bit longer, just a suggestion

thanks

rambully,

I think that is actually the original that came with the game because I didn't have any downloads of an updated SBC. I could be wrong though.

eohx21,

My plan for the version 2 overlays was to move it to the right and see if I can insert the pitch speed next to the count. I'm having trouble because I gfxpak is giving me an error when I try to pack the .fel file into the ingame.fsh saying that the file name is too long. So for the time being I'm puting that on hold until I get the rest of the affiliates out.

bobdevs,

If you are the one who sent the e-mail to me as well. I sent you an e-mail with something that should help. If not, let me know.

everybody else,

I plan to at least release Midwest, Pittsburgh, Ohio, and South regions today, and maybe one or two more depending if I have the energy. :)

Thanks to everybody for their comments and suggestions, being a beginner at this it helps out a lot.

sdcorreia

Midwest, Pittsburgh, Ohio, and South affiliates ar being uploaded, they should be ready for download later today.

I got a question for any Minnesota fans. I noticed in the Twins highlights that the North overlay is being used. The list of affiliates that I have has a Minnesota affiliate. Are they on that affiliate as well? If they're not, then I won't do that one since I've already released the North affiliate. Thanks in advance.

sdcorreia

I got my second wind and did the last three affliates on my list: New England, New York, and Minnesota and I will upload them as soon as I finish writing this.

As for tweaking the set, and other requests, I may not be releasing them at the same pace as the first go around. I just found out today that I could be getting recalled to my old job. I've been out of work for 13 months now and it'll feel good to get a steady paycheck again. :D

My next project will be to try to update the KCAL 9 overlay and move it to the bottom of the screen like the actual overlay on TV, I'll keep you posted.

sdcorreia

Hey is anyone having problems with the FSN display? Its all bunched up in the corner on my screen, not clear at all.

yeah i seem to be having this problem too. pretty weird never had this happen b4. i installed the fox bay area, and it's bunched up in the left (depending on the batter i guess) where the default scorebox would be. can't read anything. the pitch selection icon is fine though.

rambully,

I just e-mail you the fix for this.

To anyone who has this same problem, import the ingame.big from one of trues' overlays and that should fix your problem. When I create version 2 of these overlays, I will add the ingame.big to the zip file.

sdcorreia

sdcorreia, did you receive my email with the pictures and the Excel sheet

I made telling what teams played on what station? I also have WCIU picture which is Identical to WGN's overlay. Both the White Sox and Cubs have these instead of saying WGN Sports it says "Cubs Net" and "Sox Net" I have a picture of the Cubs version but not the Sox if you want the picture of the Cubs I can email it to you. Let me. Great Job on those overlays. Just to let you know, No MLB teams play on FSN New England, Red Sox play Majority off there games on NESN which is their FSN. If you have any questions I be right here. CG 29

cg,

Send me the pictures and I'll see if I can get to them. I've got other requests, plus the version overlays to work on as well, so don't expect anything soon.

I don't know what happened, but I never did get your e-mail with the excel file and the other images you mentioned, so if you can e-mail me again and let me know, that would be great. Thanks.

sdcorreia

Its your email that you put in your txt file for people to send comments, suggestions or problems. I send it again I could of sent to many things.

I send it right now so check your mail in 5 minutes. CG 29

CG

To anyone who has this same problem, import the ingame.big from one of trues' overlays and that should fix your problem. When I create version 2 of these overlays, I will add the ingame.big to the zip file.

sdcorreia

This should help your problem that you're having.

As for the all the pictures, thanks, but I don't know if I will be able to do all those. My top priority right now is to try to get v2 of th FSN overlays done. I just got word that I will be going back to work at my old job in about three weeks, so that will put some time constraints on creating overlays. If I have time I will see what I can do, if not, then I'll let you know. Maybe clint_r8 or someone here can put those together for you. Thanks again

sdcorreia

Well guys, I've got some good news and some bad news about moving the pitch speed for v2.

The good news is I figured out the error I had in repacking the .fel file into the ingame.big file was due to the fact I was somehow using an older version of gfxpak, so I was able to move the pitch speed successfully.

The bad news is that the pitch speed is somehow linked to the location of the pitch. That means the a pitch on one side of the plate shows up in a different position than a pitch on the other side of the plate. I have no idea if the link can be broken or not. If any of you expert modders out there can give me any ideas, it would be most appreciated. If there isn't a way to break it, then I will just do some minor tweaks to the overlays for version 2 and get 'em out

Thanks,

sdcorreia

Archived