Hey admins

krawhitham

and? I can attest it works w/the store bought, retail version.

I made a clone copy of disk 2 a while back, it worked great.

but trues needs to remove all talk of the crack, Mods for the game are already a grey issue, no since in pissing off EA by telling people how to crack the game

I made a clone copy of disk 2 a while back, it worked great.

but trues needs to remove all talk of the crack, Mods for the game are already a grey issue, no since in pissing off EA by telling people how to crack the game

yeah, i agree. this is bullshit. all this sketchy shady talk about no-cd crack. why the **** is the no-cd crack such a big deal? lets face it, people dont buy the game.alot of people dont, and plus now they wanna mod there games too? **** that. And another thing, **** the whole thing about no-cd cracks, if your playing the game, whats the big deal with the cd being in the drive...this is ridiculous.

i think that only ppl that play online actullay buy the game.

as for me i often download games and try them, if i like them then i buy them, otherwise i delete the files. for example i'm a basketball player and a diehard nba live player, but this year i tried the game and it sucked so i didn't purchased it and deleted the files.

i think all the ppl should buy the game if they like it, to suport the authors of the game

douche is a racist slanderous term. What I've heard about you is true, you are a racist. and i dont think the three k's in front of your username is a mistake either!!

douche- A stream of water, often containing medicinal or cleansing agents, that is applied to a body part or cavity for hygienic or therapeutic purposes. (dictionary.com)

So basically, I called him a "river of medicine"...not racist at all

and for the 52345th time, those stand for STRIKEOUTS!!!

boy, i wonder if those white guys wearing white sheets over there bodies and faces said that when the cops caught up with them...kkk? well, boy im satchel paiges biggest fan, and those k's you see over there carved into the wall, board, sign,burning house, tree, and lynched negros stand for strikeouts.

loool

boy, i wonder if those white guys wearing white sheets over there bodies and faces said that when the cops caught up with them...kkk? well, boy im satchel paiges biggest fan, and those k's you see over there carved into the wall, board, sign,burning house, tree, and lynched negros stand for strikeouts.

loool

LOL :lol:

....nope....strikeouts.....nothing else......

Plus, I have this screenname on about 4 other message boards including the Cubs.com fan forum...No one else seems to complain

• 3 weeks later...

I use a lot of no CD cracks as I get sick of putting CD's in and out, especially if I play games on my laptop, games like Half Life, Pro Evolution Soccer 3, SimCity 4, etc.

Plus it saves you from damaging the CD's.

I suppose when it comes to legal issues it is illegal and not illegal, hard to explain. :)

It is illegal to use a no CD crack to pirate a game say if you borrow it from friend or download it. But if you have bought the game you are able to use the crack for backing up purposes, such as not to damage or lose your original CD.

Guest Mindwarped

I use a lot of no CD cracks as I get sick of putting CD's in and out, especially if I play games on my laptop, games like Half Life, Pro Evolution Soccer 3, SimCity 4, etc.

Plus it saves you from damaging the CD's.

I suppose when it comes to legal issues it is illegal and not illegal, hard to explain. :)

It is illegal to use a no CD crack to pirate a game say if you borrow it from friend or download it. But if you have bought the game you are able to use the crack for backing up purposes, such as not to damage or lose your original CD.

in the USA it is illegal period thanks to the DMCA & PATRIOT Act

don't like it vote in november

Archived