Overlay: ESPN - Complete and Uploaded

clint_r8

I got one request concerning the espn overlay. Could make the pitch speed smaller? Instead of a fat 84 miles an hour in your screen, perhaps you could make it a bit smaller.

or possibly move the pitch speed indicator?? like in the black box where the baserunner icon normally would have been.

CLINT- Is there a way to turn those PIP windows OFF on this overlay so only the base diamond is shown. I tried those files in the folder in the mod, but they don't change anything (at least not when batting). Am I doing something wrong, or what?

clint the overlay is good. the only thing i would suggest is to fix it where the score portion doesn't cover the batters head. like when a righty is up have the score box on the opposite side of the screen under the pip or next to it, and the opposite for a lefty. right now when a righty comes up u can't see anyhting above his shoulders.

Hey clint....I've seen your Albert pujols Face...Its Great. I have a question bout Modding faces.... Do you know howta use someone elses face with replacing the original? Cuz I'm using T. Hunters face for F. Cordero....but Idk howta use Hunters face as the base w/o over-writing it...Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived