Overlay: ESPN - Complete and Uploaded

clint_r8

can you please make the espn logo thing show up on the left top corner instead of the middle because with the baserunner PIP off all you see are the three bars there is enough space to keep it up there. If there is anyway can u do it. I don't have any clue on making overlays so im sorry if this isn't possible just an idea. BTW im currently using rolies POV mod.

Nice work man, and nice touch with the screenshot emulating the exact score from the screencap from espn I posted yesterday :p

I wish EA had designed the ingame menus in MVP in html and js like in NHL 2004 then we could have made an ingame overlay selector. That would have been awesome.

hey clint, i was playing with your overlay and the score was in double digits, wiith a man on base, and a right handed batter was batting, i looked at the overlay and there seemed to not be enough room for the number, the 1 would get cut off, i was wondering if u could fix this, or if not its cool

hey Clint...When I played my game with your overlay... The PIP was on top of your ESPN overlay ... The situation was runner on base ( any base ) .. and I was facing a Lefty... The Runner thingy was just smooshing the ESPN scoreboard thingy...Maybe you should check it out.

Archived