Blue Jays in blue jerseys. 2xLite pack 2.0 uploaded.

Umachines

Hi!. I've just uploaded 2.0 version of my Toronto pack. There are two new fantasy BP style blue jersey unifroms. Dealing with these number fonts was not easy at all, there are tiny diferences in border schemes for every jersey color, but I think I got closer.

**********CHANGES IN 2.0 VERSION******

.-Lastest template style in all jerseys, front buttons a bit darker than the rest of

the file on gray and blue jersey, like in Tampa Bay's pack gray jersey (not in retro

gray jersey).

.-Ramake of all leg files, that includes darker socks, some new catcher legs and new

pantstripes much thinner.

.-Replaced gray for black cap and batting helmet in black jersey home uniform.

.-Branded Custom (Nike) batting gloves.

.-Main uniforms front scripts ramade and fixed color and satin effect. It's hard to

explain, but I tried to change 'Jays' and 'Toronto' scripts to match the specific

gray tones the team actually uses, but most players won't even notice it.

.-Uniform brand (Majestic Athletic) added to left sleeve on all 2004's jerseys.

.-All numbers and names of modern fonts updated and double border fixed for each jersey.

.-Two new extra uniforms.

.-Included both, FULL and SAFER instalation batch files.

Hey man, I love your work, but I have a minor request. Is there any way one could talk you into updating the Royals' powder blue unis? Those are a must have for any Royals fan :roll:

Granted, I haven't downloaded your Royals pack, but I didn't see the powder blues in the screenshot.

Whichever way you decide, thanks for all your effort and great unis :D

Hey Umachines,

Great job on the unis man, I've been slowly installing them all. They work wonders for my 'less than ideal' computer, and they look absolutely awesome...

One small request:

Would it be possible for you to start using 'QFS' compression when you are building your FSH's? It makes the files much smaller, from 916KB down to less than 350KB, some as small as 292KB...As far as I have found, you can only do it to the actual uniform sets (u0XXa.fsh etc..). It crashes the game if you try to do the other ones, but they are smaller anyways.

In case you haven't tried it, it goes here:

NFSHTool generated file -- be very careful when editing

C:DownloadsMVP StuffUmachines UnisBlueJays2xLitePacku013a.fsh

FSH 

SHPI 28 objects, tag G357

BUFSZ 1437392

NOGLOBPAL

llod 0000.BMP

BMP 6D +2 128 128 {0 0 0 0}

alpha 0000-a.BMP

The third line of the index.fsh file...change FSH to QFS.

I'm not sure if it effects game performance, but it does help with disk space, and saves on some bandwidth as well :D It would make your 'Lite Unis' SuperLite!!!

I've been going through and opening up all the fsh's and changing this, but it's a tedious job...

I've even gone through and done the cram32.fsh's for most of my stadia...it cut some of them down by over 1/2...example Halofan's Edison Field update was around 13MB before and it's now down to around 7MB...just trying to keep things 'efficient'.

Credit goes to kccitystar for this find, I'm sure it was him that put me on to it...

Keep up the great work...

Bye the way, those Blue Jays uni's are the shizzle :lol:

Two things about compressing:

1) You forgot to put QFS in third line instead FSH in your quote. I did the change, rebuilt the default uniforms and it worked great.

2) Supposing the game was gonna crash, I took the risk and compressed all three extra uniforms too but the fonts. Then I sat in front of the screen expecting the game to crash and I finished playing a full Jays vs Jays game (I lost for one of those annoying Skydome extrabases).

This is cool, Spitoon!. I'm seriusly thinking of releasing some sort of beta version of Jays pack, all the same but compressed, so I could collect reports of players whose game crashes.

Two things about compressing:

1) You forgot to put QFS in third line instead FSH in your quote. I did the change, rebuilt the default uniforms and it worked great.

2) Supposing the game was gonna crash, I took the risk and compressed all three extra uniforms too but the fonts. Then I sat in front of the screen expecting the game to crash and I finished playing a full Jays vs Jays game (I lost for one of those annoying Skydome extrabases).

This is cool, Spitoon!. I'm seriusly thinking of releasing some sort of beta version of Jays pack, all the same but compressed, so I could collect reports of players whose game crashes.

Yeah, I wanted you to be able to see the FSH and then I just noted below to change it to QFS...anyways, you figured it out...

I initially tried compressing all the .fsh's but it crashed, I'm sure it was just the first one, the "uniform selector" pics, because that's the screen it crashed on...the font .fsh's are small anyways so I have just been doing the uniforms themselves (the 916KB ones), they all work...

Doesn't work on my bat mods, causes a crash....but as I said it does work on stadia, I've been extracting the cram32.fsh's and repacking them to the smaller size as well. It's tedious work, but I like to tinker and keep things as streamlined as possible on this old rig....

Archived