Total Classics 6 Files

eddieel7

I have a question. I would like restore to the original MVP baseball game, but I want to keep the audio of the Total Cassic 6. Which file do I need for it? I know what file i need to play with your total classic teams: Uniforms.big, portrait.big, stadium and models.big, except the audio files and the music (i loved that songs).

I will export from TC 6 the teams so I can put it in the original mvp to play a season with the regular MLB alignment. Help me please

I have a question. I would like restore to the original MVP baseball game, but I want to keep the audio of the Total Cassic 6. Which file do I need for it? I know what file i need to play with your total classic teams: Uniforms.big, portrait.big, stadium and models.big, except the audio files and the music (i loved that songs).

I will export from TC 6 the teams so I can put it in the original mvp to play a season with the regular MLB alignment. Help me please

When you say "audio", exactly which audio do you mean? The batter walkup music? The jukebox music?

The batter walkup music is in the data audio cd aems folder and it is the file named batdit.ast

The jukebox music files are in the data audio cd music folder. Be aware that if you restore "regular" MVP2005 but use the TC6 jukebox music, the music titles displayed on the screen will not match the song. That's because the actual song title and artist information is stored in the .LOC files (these are in the data folder).

Any of the other audio files (play by play, team names, player names, etc.) are in the data spch_pa, data spch_pbp, data cd spch_pa and data cd spch_pbp folders.

Archived