another pointless game!

abc006

Ian Kinsler (TEX, 2B)

and P.S. - why do you hate Gooch and Speez? Is it the Scott-Spot? lol.

Well I'm a Reds fan, and the Cards alwasy kill us, but it seems that So Taguchi is alwasy doing the killing, or this year Scott Spezio....and I can't stand his stupid red goatee....i guess that's the scott spot....geezz....plus thanks to his triple against milwaukee he officially knocked the reds out of the playoffs, it was only fitting he did it though....

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm a Reds fan, and the Cards alwasy kill us, but it seems that So Taguchi is alwasy doing the killing, or this year Scott Spezio....and I can't stand his stupid red goatee....i guess that's the scott spot....geezz....plus thanks to his triple against milwaukee he officially knocked the reds out of the playoffs, it was only fitting he did it though....

You remember when the Twins gave away fake side burns because of Joe Mauer? The Cards (during the home games vs Padres) gave away "Scott Spots" - bright red "imperials" (those are the thin, strip goatees). lol.

:offtopic: Sorry.

i saw those and about had a "BF"----anyone who's seen White Chicks knows where I'm coming from..

Why is the only thing coming to mind a "Blood Fart"? :eew:

I think I just turned retarded.

Dude. Click here: http://stlouis.cardinals.mlb.com/NASApp/ml...layer_id=122596

go to the VERY bottom, and click the last one, titled "08.10.2006 | Spiezio's two-run tater: 350K"

Archived