Starting up with MVP issue

D-Unit

My game was just working fine, and when i was done I quit and did some web surfing.

But now I try to start it up, and it just doesn't work. While the disk is in the drive and I click on the application, it says there is no CD in there. So then I re-apply the disc to the drive, the way it usually starts up. The computer begins to make the noise I hear when it normally starts up, then I hear something inside of the computer making noises like the CD is hitting something, but nothing is there. Now the game won't start up, and I don't get it. I don't understand computers either. Whassup wit dat?

Open your tray and make sure there is no junk inside the drive. If it's clear, check the IDE and power cables are correctly attached. Also, check any discs you've used recently and make sure there are no chips missing from them.

What happens when you try to access the drive via My Computer?

Open your tray and make sure there is no junk inside the drive. If it's clear, check the IDE and power cables are correctly attached. Also, check any discs you've used recently and make sure there are no chips missing from them.

What happens when you try to access the drive via My Computer?

the cables are in, I haven't had another CD in there in two or three weeks, and they look fine.

and I am getting this when I click:

poopuk4.jpg

Archived