Show off your batting gloves

Zaunnieboi

Yea, I was going to say that, I dont use batting gloves but my bat has grip so i dont need it.

I noticed that the other day to. I used to have my hands lower and I had a little bit of a taller stance. But Pujols keeps the bat a little more vertical then I do. Anyone else notice how his swing is kind of mesmerizing?

Of course comparing myself to Pujols is ridicules, even if it’s just my stance I fell weird doing it, like I’m some kind of big shot or something.

warriorxlegolas that kid sitting in the backround with the Washington logo, does he play for a team called the Warriors? I play that team (maybe not that exact team) in my federation league.

I’m not really sure what their team name is (the W stands for Westport) but I do know they suck. We played them last week and beat them 19 – 0 in a mercy rule shortened game.

I’m starting to get depressed I only have one more week of baseball left :sad:

man, i play for the school (cheap uniforms), and we can't put our pants low like you can warrior. they basically stop 3 inches from your ankle even if you're wearing the right size. but still, i like wearing them really high and baggy and dirty like players from the teens. of course, the batting gloves and helmet ruin the whole effect, but... XD

but i do have batting gloves, i don't have a picture, but they're kind of, um... black? i used to think i was too good for them, but my hands became a blister museum, so i wear them now. or was the reason i just was too lazy to ask my parents to drive out and get some? not sure...

man, i play for the school (cheap uniforms), and we can't put our pants low like you can warrior. they basically stop 3 inches from your ankle even if you're wearing the right size. but still, i like wearing them really high and baggy and dirty like players from the teens. of course, the batting gloves and helmet ruin the whole effect, but... XD

but i do have batting gloves, i don't have a picture, but they're kind of, um... black? i used to think i was too good for them, but my hands became a blister museum, so i wear them now. or was the reason i just was too lazy to ask my parents to drive out and get some? not sure...

I know what you mean hitting can be very tuff on the hands. A little over two years ago I broke a bat (wood bat league) right off of the handle it split into my hands and I ended up having to get seven stitches in my palm. Although I did somehow get a little bloop base hit into right field off of it. But ever since that incident I’ve used batting gloves.

Archived