TheProdigy's Cyberfaces

TheProdigy

2nd cyberface, this one actually looks a lot better than my Phil Humber cyberface. I based if off his Wichita Wranglers portrait. I might do some more minor leaguers, if you want anyone specific, PM me. I'll post for download tommorow, what are your thoughts?

Here is Billy Butlers Wichita Wranglers picture.

billybutler06ct6.jpg

In-Game Preview

butleringamevr0.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did I do to deserve this? The face actually looks pretty good. It'd be nice if we could get a zoomed in shot, though.

Just FYI, someone already did a Billy Butler face a long time ago that's actually very great, you should take a look at it. I believe it's in one of Bodhi's rookie sets...

And as for the jerseys, those are the default uniforms in the screenshots. Fun fact about those jerseys; they're actually from 2004, but EA went ahead and put them in MVP 05 despite putting the Wranglers 2005 road jersey in the game. So the Wranglers have '04 jerseys for home and '05 jerseys for road -- that's EA for ya!

I've actually been playing with the Royals lately. For some reason, spungo's KC uniforms inspired me to play with their MLB club.

Glad I could be of service.

I was also going to do Luke Hochevar's cyberface, as well as some others, but I can't find a decent picture of him.

People should really just come to me first before they start any Royals mod...

hochevarluke010us4.jpg

Archived