Get Rich or Die Tryin' - A New York Yankees Dynasty

GEOLINK

MLB Officials and Steinbrenner To Empty Yankee Closets Out

Boss Takes A "Huge" Step Towards 2007

By Major League Baseball

Tampa - "Huge" is the keyword in the Yankee year of 2007. Major League Baseball officials and Yankee owner George Steinbrenner made a big confrontation about the Yankees in 07. Steinbrenner and Cashman's affection about getting high paid players years are over. From a unknown team official he told MLB.com that the Yankees new budget will be decreased to about 47.7M. So from a Math point of view, the Yankees bank right now would be an estimated -174M.

MLB Officials and Steinbrenner Name The "Big" 19

List of Players that need to leave in a matter of days

By Major League Baseball

Tampa - In a address to the public news ears. George Steinbrenner and MLB officials took control of the Yankees and proceeded to list down the players that need to go. Without frustation on Steinbrenner he proceeded to read the list:

Alex Rodriguez - 25.6 Million

Bobby Abreu - 21.0 Million

Jason Giambi - 20.1 Million

Derek Jeter - 19.8 Million

Mike Mussina - 16.8 Million

Randy Johnson - 15.8 Million

Gary Sheffield - 13.0 Million

Hideki Matsui - 12.8 Million

Johnny Damon - 12.8 Million

Carl Pavano - 10.3 Million

Mariano Rivera - 10.3 Million

Jorge Posada - 10.2 Million

Jaret Wright - 6.80 Million

Kyle Farnsworth - 5.10 Million

Ron Villione - 1.80 Million

Tanyon Sturtze - 1.30 Million

Bernie Williams - 1.30 Million

Aaron Small - 1.20 Million

Mike Myers - 1.00 Million

TOTAL = 222 MILLION DOLLARS

TIC TOC ON THE A-ROD CLOCK

By Mark Hale, New York Post

yankees_lose_dugout_small.jpg

The look of yester-year is now the look of confusion the Yanks have now.

New York - Many rumors around the angry and confused Yankee clubhouse are circulating. Mostly about the "Million Dollar Man" Alex Rodriguez and other valuable Yankees. Teams like the O's, Diamondbacks, Astros and Giants are looking to aquire Alex Rodriguez and others. "It's a terrible thing to do, thank the lord i'm not one of the players that are leaving the Yankees" commented Joe Torre. Torre that was on the verge of leaving after the terrible aftermath of the 2006 season now rests before the pre-surgury Yankees.

Teams Interested In Big Players:

Kansas City Royals, Tampa Bay Devil Rays, San Diego Pades, San Fransico Giants, O's, Diamondbacks, Astros, Toronto Blue Jays, Boston Red Soxs, Angels.

2 Off The Big 19, 17 Left

By George Qunicy, YahooSports.com

To Cleveland Indians:

6210hf4.jpg5839iy3.jpg

To New York Yankees:

7406dz3.jpg7603ii0.jpg

Cleveland - 1 player is happy, the other one is shocked. Jaret Wright and Kyle Farnsworth was traded to today for 2 of the youngest pitchers on the Cleveland Indians, Fernando Cabrera and Fausto Carmona. "It's great, i'll meet up with all my old friends in Cleveland... i'm having a ball-- im just worried about Farns-e". Commented the Cleveland Vet. Jaret Wright. Well 2 down and 17 to go as George Steinbrenner watches every single move Cashman makes.

"It was a well made decision on behalf of the Cleveland Indians and myself, I felt that these 2 pitchers need to go on a team that isn't well... highly mentioned." Cashman told YahooSports.com

BIG 17

Hideki Matsui - 12.8 Million

Ron Villione - 1.80 Million

TOTAL = 210.1 MILLION DOLLARS

Ron Vill-Own'd?

By Stephanie Atzuka, BaseballWorld.com

To Seattle Mariners:

7042cj3.jpg5346uw4.jpg

To New York Yankees:

7205.jpg7284.jpg

New York - It seems like Christmas has just came early for the Seattle Mariners as they get 2 of the biggest pieces of the 2006 Yankees. Lefty Ron Villione was shocked when he heard the news. "Im from New Jersey, I want to be with the Yankees--- Come on, I been with the Mariners!". Seattle Mariners give up 2 pieces of the there pitching puzzle to the Yankees. All-In-All the Mariners win this trade, with there big population of the Japan-Korea establishment, they will seek a post-season adventure this October.

BIG 15

TOTAL = 197 MILLION DOLLARS

Bye, Bye Bernie?

By Jason Kimp, Foxsports.com

4695nh0.jpg

Bernie Williams

Bronx - Major reports outside the office of Yankee GM, Brian Cashman. Is that Bernie Williams has just elected himself for Free Agent. "I will not stand for this, I love this club. How are you going to take my legacy away from these Yankee fans? I don't know, I decided not to be traded away to another team. Hopefully the Yankees will understand this and will pick me up sooner or later". This was all from the words of the tearful Bernie Williams.

The veturan who spend his entire career with the Yankees is now gone. Will this mean Bernie will go to another ballclub? Will the Yankees pick him up? Or worst, will he retire? This is Jason Kimp... FoxSports.

BIG 14

TOTAL = 196.1 MILLION DOLLARS

Yankee Force Is Coming To Conclusions

By Wil Frankin, Daily News

[align=center]To Detroit Tigers:

4715zf9.jpg5386qn3.jpg

To New York Yankees:

7259yd0.jpg7086im6.jpg

To Washinton Nationals:

5698go3.jpg4268ir9.jpg

To New York Yankees:

7627rv4.jpg7415kt9.jpg[/align]

Washington - The Yankees list of Bronx "Bombers" are leaving town on the train tonight as the Yankees traded a list of big players on the team to much smaller teams that need the kind of "Bomber" power. "Sucess" Screamed out Yankee owner, George Steinbrenner as he heard about the news. "We are half away from completing my task." Current MLB officials are impressed about how the dealings are going.

BIG 10

TOTAL = 156 MILLION DOLLARS

My Home Is At Arizona

By Jerome Baker, MLB.com

Randy%20Johnson.jpg

Randy Johnson (pictured) career with the Yankees is quite over as of now.

New York - The "Big Unit" Randy Johnson's thought about the wheeling and dealing got him a saying, "My home is at Arizona!". Johnson has confirmed that he gets traded, it's off to Arizona. GM of the Arizona Diamondbacks requested if that Johnson wants to return to Arizona, it would be his honor. GM Brian Cashman's latest interest in the Reds youngesters Homer Bailey and Edwin Encarnacion for some outfielding or pitching.

Johnny Da-Gone

By Tailey Williams, New York Post

To New York Yankees:

Homer Bailey

To Cincinnati Reds:

5484jk5.jpg

New York - Looks like the big free agent signing of the year 2005 seems like it was a fluke sentence. CF Johnny Damon left the Yankee clubhouse as soon as he heard the news. "Something new, I enjoyed being here with the Yanks. With all these big names, I just wish the new-comers a good luck. I'll see ya in the World Series."

A-Zone Is The Spot For Unit

By Mark Hale, New York Post

To New York Yankees:

7409um3.jpgnophoto_65x90.gif

To Arizona Diamondbacks:

4288av5.jpg5307.jpg

Bronx - It's off to Arizona for Myers and Johnson. They both pack there bags and head off to A-Zone as the Yankees get in return RF Carlos Quentin and C Chris Snyder. This is a huge favor for the Arizona Diamondbacks as Johnson wanted to go to his old team until he retires, Diamondbacks get more good pitching at hand. While the Yankees get more outfielders, and a possible Jorge Posada replacement?

Also on the Designated For Assignment Block:

5502ej3.jpg

C Jorge Posada: Like Bernie said, I will not stand for this. "I been here to long to be treated poorly, I hope Jeter and Mo feel the same also".

FINAL 6

TOTAL = 112 MILLION DOLLARS

Pavano, Sturtze Headed To Los Angeles

By Jeff Vannon, New York Times

5945.jpg5341.jpg

New York - As of 8:00PM the Gerneral Manager of the Yankees has had a press conference about the trading of Carl Pavano and Tanyon Sturtze (two injury prone players) to Los Angeles Dogers for youngers Jhonthan Broxton, and Joel Hanrahen. Reports are that Joel Hanrahen will be sent down to AAA until he is more confident about playing in the Majors. Also, there are news that the Yankees are designating players from either the bench or just extra relief pitchers the Yankees have acquired. Many news report that Mariano Rivera and Derek Jeter might be heading to the Boston Red Soxs, many fans are shocked about the news but what might the Yankees get in return?

Archived