Oriole Park at Camden Yards 1994 version WIP

The Big O

Well, I've decided to throw my hat into the ring in the Classics area. I've made quite a bit of progress on this as most of the changes are ads. The RF scoreboard has been changed as well as the CF scoreboard and all the outfield wall ads including the "Hit it Here" sign. You can see a few pics below:

opark199401.jpg

opark199402.jpg

opark199403.jpg

I've had to piecemeal all of the ads together in Photoshop and PSP so this is taking awhile. The facade ads will definately be the hardest because they are so small in all of the pictures I have that they can barely be made out and will have to be made from scratch. I'm not sure when I will be done with this as I am still semi-retired and am only modding when I really feel like it. Today just happened to be one of those days... :wink:

• 3 months later...

I've done a little bit more work on this and have been scouring for pictures on the Internet and in various books to see what the park used to look like. It's hard to find anything in 1994 (before digital cameras) so that's why this is going so slow.

Apparently there weren't any aux boards on the third deck until later in the 1994 season. Also there weren't as many ads on the facade as well. Anyway it seems the bullpen adholders didn't exist and 2 ads each for Giant Foods and HTS were shown during all games that season so I've added these as well and I've replicated the LF facade ads the best I can.

Here's a pic of my progress:

opark199404.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived