Announcing EAMods!!!

jhath

I am happy to announce a new site, eamods.com,that will be a central place for the modding of all EA Sports games. We will begin with three games, Madden 2007, MVP 05, and NBA Live 2007, but hope to quickly branch out into a wide variety of EA Sports titles with the addition of new members. This site is the former domain and server of Krawhitham’s personal site, who is the leader of the MVP 06 and 07 projects. The new site will feature all the downloads of kraw’s previous site, plus the entire www.madden-mods.com site. If you had an account at madden-mods, it will be transferred to the new site, post counts included. If you had an account at kraw’s old site, but not at madden-mods.com, you will need to re-register. Please come and join us! Our slogan is, “Its in the game… (If its not, give us a little time),†and we need you to help us put “it†in the game. So, come join us and help spread the word!

Over the next week or so, both sites will be experiencing downtime as we close out madden-mods and we expand eamods. Because of this, we need and appreciate your patience with us as we work to smooth things out as quickly and efficiently as possible. Thanks so much,

jhath

www.eamods.com

site admin

come join guys!

also, to all the modders, totte, trues, pirate, kc, hory, and all the others, we already have modders groups and forums set up, so once you join, pm me and ill put you in...

see ya there!

What is the point of having two sites for MVP baseball mods?

Re read.

"I am happy to announce a new site, eamods.com,that will be a central place for the modding of all EA Sports games. We will begin with three games, Madden 2007, MVP 05, and NBA Live 2007, but hope to quickly branch out into a wide variety of EA Sports titles..."

Exclusivity of all EA games, whereas this place is for baseball and MVP baseball 2005.

My question is, can madden 07 be modded now jhath?

Archived