SOMEONE MAKE A NOMAAAHHH "CUBS" PORTRAIT!!!!

KerryW

nomar or not, they are still going to have a tough time getting the wildcard

mostly because

a. the cardinals are just too awesome

b. the cubs are just too bad

c. the cubs don't win when they need to

How are we going to "have a tough time getting the wildcard" because the Cardinals are playing well??It's not like we're going to play them again this season...

SO HOW ABOUT THAT PORTRAIT?????

Some of the updated photos are already available on MLB.com, the others I've made myself with Photoshop. Usually I find another player with a similar headshape who wears the cap in the same way as the player I'm editing and then resize and cut/paste it across. The other way of doing it is to recolour the hat and replace the logo, which is the way MLB.com do it.

Yeah..I used Photoshop....I was just messing around with that Cubs Sign...and I found These options at the top like Blurr it ... or Spatter it .. and etc. Yours is pretty cool too.

SO thats how You Do it... It Looks so real ... Those dam MLB Guys are Good .. and so are you Hory. Glad your Making these photos...I would Never be able to do it. :lol:

Well actually some of the MLB.com ones aren't done properly like Penny for example

ph_207267.jpg

if you look closely they haven't even bothered to colour the right side of his hat dodger blue, it's still marlin black.

I guess I'm just anally retentive.

Archived