NH Fishercats almost done

JuUaAn

Hey everyone,

I know this is not much to put up yet but I just wanted to put it up before I go to sleep. This is my first shot at jerseys for MVP. I've used Photoshop before but only know the basics so any input, feedback, and suggestions on how to do things would be much appreciated.

I'm not sure about the colours either or how to keep the buttons white. I simply used colour overlay on that Color layer of Kccitystar's template. I think the jersey is supposed to be dark green but from the pics I've seen, it looks black. Anyone know where I can get some good pics?

Thanks for looking. :) Looking forward to contribute more minor league jerseys once I get the hang of this. I might even do the entire minor league if I get ambitious enough. I'm hoping for something like Kccitystar's Total MLB for minor leagues.

The good thing about minor league unis is they don't have to be as perfect as MLB unis because less people will notice any mistakes with them. Looks good so far. I'd be a huge proponent of having minor league jerseys done since I play mostly with minor league teams.

Since it takes that long, I probably won't have the time to work on it full time as I'm working until the end of December and schooling from January to May. However, the way I would probably go about this is I will make jerseys for the teams that I'm playing so I'll make more and more as I go along. I might also take requests as well.

Anyways, so how is this jersey coming along? Comments on that please? :)

P.S. Specifically, I was wondering how to texturize the script like Kccitystar does with his jerseys. Plus how can I change the colour of the jersey without changing the colour of the buttons?

Hat added. I don't know if there's supposed to be a logo at the back of the hat or if the New Era logo will look right in the game. I haven't tested it yet. It's 5am so I'm going to bed.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks. :)

Hey guys, could someone please identify what the small logo right under the "Old Man of the Mountain" patch is? I'm having trouble figuring out what brand it is. Thanks.

Here are the links:

http://pictopia.com/perl/gal?process=galle...&sequencenum=12

http://kenwilde.smugmug.com/gallery/1631965/1

http://www.photoshelter.com/gallery-img-sh...=13&pagtotal=20

Be sure to check out the rest of the pictures in the gallery. There are multiple shots of it but it's way too small for my rookie eye to see. Thanks again.

Here's the final preview of the jerseys before release. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do numbers yet. So if anyone can help me get started and point me in the right direction it would be great. I would like to get them done before releasing this jersey. The numbers (some of them) are on those links I've listed before on Page 1. I'd also like to know how to remove the numbers from the front of the jerseys.

Updated from previous versions of FisherCats jerseys on MVPmods:

- new black colour

- no names

- Blue Jays patch on right arm

- Old Man of the Mountain patch on left arm

- MiLB logo on the back

- new green and black cap

- new script

Everything is as accurate as can be. If there are any discrepancies or you have comments, please let me know.

Thanks for looking. :)

EDIT: Oh ya, it'd be cool if someone could also teach me how to modify those nice jersey selection screen pics to look like EA's if it's possible.

Archived