taking requests for minor league unis.

RAM

Interested in minor league 2xlite unis? taking requests.  

29 members have voted

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

i have just finished my giants minor league affiliates 2xlite unis. i want to be able to play my game with all of the teams minor league unis done. but since there's so many teams i don't know where to start. so if u r interested i will start taking requests. b4 u post ur request i ask a couple things:

1) the name of the major league team, for which the affiliates are assigned to. (ex: norwich and fresno=giants)

2) any special sleeve patches etc. u want post an image (a good large one) here on the forum. they must be authentic.

3) if u know offhand whether the team wears russell or majestic jersies.

i will do them in the order requested and i will do both the home and road uni at once for both minor league teams, so if the first request is for say bostons minor league teams, they will be next and so on. also i will decide on the shoes and b-gloves used. (u can change them later if u wish).

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you could do jerseys for the Rochester Red Wings (AAA) and New Britain Rock Cats (AA), affiliates of the Minnesota Twins, that would be great. I don't believe either of the teams wears any special sleeve patches, but Rochester's jerseys are Rawlings, and I'm not sure about the Rock Cats. But if you could do those, that would be cool.

If you could do jerseys for the Rochester Red Wings (AAA) and New Britain Rock Cats (AA), affiliates of the Minnesota Twins, that would be great. I don't believe either of the teams wears any special sleeve patches, but Rochester's jerseys are Rawlings, and I'm not sure about the Rock Cats. But if you could do those, that would be cool.

great i'll start probably tomorrow eve. hopefully do em in the next few days. i'll double check to see if they use rawlings or russell. and if there any patches used in the EA default unis i'll just clean them up a little. next please....

Sounds like a great idea. What about the New Hampshire Fisher Cats, AA affiliates of the Toronto Blue Jays? They have a completely different logo from the one that is in the game. I think their site has pics of all the logos and jerseys... www.nhfishercats.com. That would be awesome if you could do those because I find it really annoying to see the other logos.

shouldn't be a big deal i'll just resize the logos and apply to the jersey. it may take a little longer but it'll be number 2 on the list following the twins affiliates. does their road jersey ingame say new hamphire like it should?

can u do the Pawtucket Red Sox (AAA) and the Portland Sea Dogs(AA). they are affiliates of the boston red sox. i dont kno if they have any special patches on their jerseys, but i do kno that their real life jerseys arent just white and gray.

please do the Las Vegas 51's, they are the minor league team of the Dodgers, and also do the Salt Lake Stingers, the minor league team of the Angels

ok they'll be (dodgers) 3 and (angels) 4 on the list. are the ingame versions fairly accurate?

can u do the Pawtucket Red Sox (AAA) and the Portland Sea Dogs(AA). they are affiliates of the boston red sox. i dont kno if they have any special patches on their jerseys, but i do kno that their real life jerseys arent just white and gray.

sure just be a little patient looks like i'll be a little busy here LOL! btw what color are their jersies? i'll try to get them as accurate as possible please find some pics large good ones and post them in this thread, this will make it faster for me and for u too.

please do the Las Vegas 51's,
-update

eohx- bigbully just informed me he is currently working on the 51's so being he is a BIG dodgers fan and an excellent modder, he will do them justice as far as the details. we'll try to keep this straight so we don't overlap teams. if anyone else is doing minor league updates post the name of the teams here so it doesn't get too crazy. personally i'm indifferent to which teams i do or don't do, since i've already got my giants in place. although since i do live outside san antonio i'd like to do the mariners affiliates.

!! ... How bout tehm Redhawks and RoughRiders ... AAA and AA for The Texas Rangers! .. i'll try to find their Jersys.

just let me know of any patches etc. and if they are diff from the ones ingame post a pic.

I'm working on the 51s unis - althought it's a looooooong process. I'll include a home white, away grey, alternate home , bp uni and a special one I won't mention yet. Below is a shot of the home and home alternate WIP - the EA stock version is close but not accurate. I've actually emailed the 51s and they've sent me some shots of the actual unis. Their home white do not have a stripe on the pants (EA version does). I'm trying to make these as acurate as possible - also notice there are not 2 buttons toward the top of uni - no release date or time frame known yet on these...

51s.JPG

Cardinals minor-league affiliates...

ok got it and jpups cincy affil. as well. i will start in the order posted. probably tomorrow, just quit my job to go back to school ($$$$) so i have to take an assessment test in the morning and go get a part-time job. so bear w/ me. most of these should go fairly quick, i THINK ea did a fairly accurate job on a lot of them. i will check on striping on sleeves and legs (now that bigbully has pointed that out). if for some reason i can't find better images (patches. uniform manufacturer logos etc.) i will just have to clean up the default unis, use my best judgement, and resize to 2xlite. either way they will look much better than the defaults. bear in mind there's like what 60 affiliates? so this will be a long process, so i'll only be doing a home and away jersey. unless i get a wild hair up my a-s-s. if i see an alternate home or away jersey that simply looks amazing i may do it as well or replace it's respective jersey. rock on!

How about the Birmingham Barons (AA affiliate of the Chicago White Sox)

blue alternate jersey they wore for about 4 days. I don't think the new update has the (tell me if i'm wrong...b/c my connection is slower than 56k :banghead: )

here are a couple of pictures:

http://www.barons.com/main.shtml (its the top left part of the header)

http://www.barons.com/nm/publish/barons193.shtml (another one)

those are nice.. we'll see about it. let me do the other teams then i might go back and do some alternates. or maybe i can talk bigbully into doing some since that is his specialty :twisted: . i had a big test today, and was up REAL late trying to help jpup out on the nomar number change thing. so i'm gonna dload the roster and take a big *** nap. plus i think my giants are on the dish tonight at cincy. so i'll either start tonight or first thing tomorrow i should have the minnesota (or whatever the first rquest was) up sometime tommorow or maybe tonight if i pull an allnighter. PLUS i WOULD like to play a game since i can finally start my giants dynasty!

don't worry u r still first from what i see ea came close on these. but the fishercats are WAAAAAAAY off so i wanted to get a jump on them, i'll probably release 2 teams at a shot to break up the monotony. heres what i got so far for the fishercats (keep in mind these are only templates and unfinished).

ea's version:

000036386.jpg

official version worn by team:

homejersey.jpg

rambully's 2xlite version:

fishercatshomecopy.jpg

I'm working on the 51s unis - althought it's a looooooong process.

yes i am beginning to see that now. guys i need u to let me know before u post links if the ea ones are right or not. all u have to do is look in the game and then check online. if u see they are the same (or close enough) let me know. if not then post the links. this way i don't have to look in the game and then look online etc etc. that'll just result in hours of lost time i could be doing ur teams uni. ok? once again: check the game, then look up the team online, then say hey ram ea's are ok. or hey they're wrong heres the link. i know lots of u have already put links, but only a couple of u have said whether or not the default uni's are close. we're talking about 60 teams w/ 2 unis (120 unis wow!) apiece here. let's narrow it down a tad please. i'm more than happy to do this but i'm gonna need ur help. this is a big project. thanks.

Archived