taking requests for minor league unis.

RAM

Interested in minor league 2xlite unis? taking requests.  

29 members have voted

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw Ram...did you ever edit Faces successfully.

nah dude i gave up on that one a while back! i'll leave that one to the pros. i just don't have the patience for it. i can't even crack oedit (yet) many have tried and many have failed. i'd like to do some stadiums. i'll figure out oedit eventually though. but i really like the gear like unis, bats, gloves that stuff. so i'll stick with unis for now. there was a fielding glove update around here somewhere that was really cool. i've thought about updating that because whoever made it gave up on it. u should dload it and check it out, i like it a lot better than the ea gloves.

can you make your packs with addon jerseys too? Kinda similar to UMach?

possibly later on down the line. the thing with the minor league unis is that first off there's 60 teams in the game w/ 2 unis apiece = 120 unis quite a lot. but also maybe the biggest problem is a lot of the jersies are totally wrong. so i have to scour the web for the right logos, colors, catchers gear and all that stuff. so it takes a lot of time. my latest new hampshire unis are a perfect example. anyway i may do some alternate jerseys later but i want to finish all the teams first. and then if anybodies still playing the game (if the new one isn't out yet LOL!) i'll look into it.

yeah i'll just add em to the list. guys progress is slow right now. just started a new job and going back to college in 2 weeks. so it leaves me w/ only a few hours here and there to work on this project. bear with me i'm still working on these it'll just take a tad longer than i had expected.

Trenton Thunder(AA)

http://www.trentonthunder.com/HTML/Display_HTML.asp?Page=26

That shows actualy Home uniform and also their Red/Blue alternates(i think)

http://www.trentonthunder.com/HTML/Display_HTML.asp?Page=5

The last two pics show their all black uniforms and also their all grey uniforms that look kinda like a Yankee's away jersey.

Columbus Clippers(AAA)

http://clippersbaseball.com/merchandise/?cat=70

Away uniform and some hardcore retros.

This going to happen?

yes...

right now my time is limited big time, shortly after i did the fishercats unis and the larue mask i was forced to find a new job to fit around my school schedule. so progress right now is slow. my bro bigbully will be helping out w/ some of the workload. and seeing as he also is a working man we will be doing these as quickly as possible. work = food and mvp=no food. but hey if u have lots of free time and want to chip in let us know there's plenty of these unis to share. the unis will get done it will just take a little longer than first expected, they do take time to complete.

i understnad that.

bigbully and have talked uniforms and he kinda knows what i'm to, but if there something some one wants really badly i can try to help or if you two need help or some to veiw and test something.

let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived