taking requests for minor league unis.

RAM

Interested in minor league 2xlite unis? taking requests.  

29 members have voted

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL! naw some of them are or very close. like those redwings homes are right but ea has a grey pinstripe version for an away when in reality it's a plain grey so... also i see the missions' is right as are fresno's, i'm sure it's probably right around 50/50. they probably just figured we'd sim about 50-75% of the games. which actually may be the case.

i wouls like to see the cedar rapids kernels uniforms made

sorry bro right now i'm only doing the unis that are in the game. AA and AAA so if u wnat ur favorite dynasty teams affiliates, then i can do those in time. go into ur game find ur MLB teams minors find out if they are close to correct in the game and let me know:

a) MLB team

B) name of BOTH the AA and AAA team.

c) whether ea's version is close to real or not. and if not.

d) post some pics or a link.

actually bros living in bfe i'm still on dial-up and for some reason the majority of minor league sites load slllooow. so if u can post a pic, rather than a link that'd be great.

First off, thank you for working on the fisher cats’ uniforms and logo. I am a big eastern league fan and the errors (unis and logo) with NH was starting to bother me.

Secondly, if you could correct the Trenton Thunder (AA NY Yankees), that would be great. The logo is wrong as it is the old logo. The home jerseys are basically correct except that the lettering is now blue not green (ea has it as green). The road jerseys are wrong. They are a solid grey with Trenton written on them is blue. There is also an alternate home that the Thunder wear pretty often.

On the following link you can see the Thunder’s home uniforms and alternate home uniforms (Chien-Ming Wang and Mitch Jones are wearing the alt home on this page):

http://www.trentonthunder.com/HTML/Display_HTML.asp?Page=26

The last 2 Thunder jerseys (H and A) on this page are this year’s models:

http://www.trentonthunder.com/store/catalo...=ReplicaJerseys

Logo:

Any page off www.trentonthunder.com – it’s the logo pictured in the header (and it is also on the home hats).

Thank you very much. Sorry for posting links instead of pictures.

First off, thank you for working on the fisher cats’ uniforms and logo. I am a big eastern league fan and the errors (unis and logo) with NH was starting to bother me.

LOL! i hear you bro. the cats are almost done but as u mentioned (and i had no idea how much so until i looked) these babies are waaaaaayy off. i just have to do the road jersies adjust both jerseys colors. and then the little things like striping on the legs, which i believe is a color close to the d-rays (sorta foresty greenish.) socks, and long sleeves. that's easy. the b e atch looks like their hat. and helmet so i'll try my best on these. although it will mainly take some time i don't forsee too much conflict. these cats jerseys appear to having no piping (trim) on the front or back or sleeves as i can see - sorta plain. HOPEFULLY i should have both blue jays affiliates and twins up tomorrow late. went to job interview today and waited for 6 FRIGGIN HOURS, but got me a part-time job so i can go back to school. needless to say it took a lot out of me. laters

i can do iowa cubs btw just get in line. i also need to go back and check on my norwich unis to see what i missed there as well.

here's some shots of the fishercats home uni, almost done then the road will be a snap! for the cap i HAD to use their alternate logo, the regular one came out too "squashed" looking to me. also on the hat i think the logo placement is a little off. added logo to l-sleeve. i am working on the catchers helmet this is where the most challenge is. i wouldn't do it because i hate these hockey style helmets (for baseball players that is) but for authenticities sake i'm gonna give it a go. let me know what u think:

mvp20042004080502392827.jpg

mvp200420040805030303892422.jpg

for the Louisville Bats unis:

Home Hats

replica%20hat%20lg.jpg

Home jerseys

homejerseylg.jpg

Road jerseys

roadjerseylg.jpg

Batting practice jerseys

BP%20Large.jpg

I think that the road hats are all black. The helmets are just like the home hats.

For Chattanooga:

Road hats

_hatsolidblack.jpg

Home hats

_hatsolidred.jpg

Helmets are red with black bills.

The home unis are just like Cincinnati's with a Lookouts Logo instead of the reds logo.

5.jpg

_2.jpg

The road jersey are like cincy's too. Just slap Chattanooga across the chest.

The road jersey are like cincy's too. Just slap Chattanooga across the chest.

LOL! sure i'll get to them asap i'm kinda on a rolll here! i just finished the catchers mask for the cats. i have no idea if the hockey style one is accurate enough or not but i think it came out pretty damn cool if i don't say so myself :

mask 1:

mvp20042004080504124505.jpg

mask 2:

mvp20042004080504130094.jpg

so these unis should be done sometime tomorrow thursday. (or is that today?) just need to do the away greys.

hey man, is there any way that you could make this mask for me?

is that all that's on it? just the reds logo? whats that writing on the side? is there like stitching on it. i'm sure i can whip that up fairly quick. but if u can find a big *** photo for me to model it after i'll do it asap for ya. i need to see the details better. i know i can get the logo on there, and probably the stitches (if that's what those are) the writing may be tougher, because of the mirror effect in game.

is that all that's on it? just the reds logo? whats that writing on the side? is there like stitching on it. i'm sure i can whip that up fairly quick. but if u can find a big *** photo for me to model it after i'll do it asap for ya. i need to see the details better. i know i can get the logo on there, and probably the stitches (if that's what those are) the writing may be tougher, because of the mirror effect in game.

the writing is the Cincinnati logo that they use on everything:

http://www.sportslogos.net/images/Baseball/MLB/CIN_699.gif

the stitching is like a baseball stitching but it is done in white. the MLB logo is in black and white of course. i think the other side has the same writing and stitching as well. he also has a black visor that you can see.

i'll try to find you another picture, but that will not be easy.

it doesn't have to be perfect at all. I just want something close. thanks for your help.

Here is Larue's chest protecter is you are interested in that.

i wish i could pull that off i have tried but the game mirrors it so it appears backwards on the left shoulder. tried it w/ the nike symbol in the center also like a.j. but same thing. those pics should help. as soon as i'm done w/ the fishercats uni's (today i hope it is now an obsession LOL!) i take a look at the mask. i'll figure it out, it just may take a couple hours. i could probably just upload it as a bmp by itself, that way it'll be a cinch to install thru fshed or eagraph. gotta get some sleep.

if anythng is put in the left sleave apply it as you would see it, but if your applying the patch aor anything to the right sleve or the back of the jersey, thn vin order for it to appear as it should in the game, then you apply it reverse to the mod. the game some parts from the left and just reverses it for the right like the sleave. if you reverse for the back and right sleave as you mod, it'll currectly in the game.

yeah i know that. sleeves are no prob. but i haven't found a way to just apply a logo to the catchers chest protector like in jpups picture above. because the game applies it to the other side also. i don't think there is a way to put the logo on the protector and NOT have it show on on the other shoulder.

sorry i pmissed the part where you talking about the chest protecter somehow.

i thought you ment the sleaves.

the issue your talking about, to me is a new one, i have't tried chances to that yet.

what i dont get is if you try to do that what part is also applying them to as don't i see how there related.

well if u open fshed and take a look at say detroits home uni scroll down to chst and click. there u'll see pudge's chest protector... but it's cut in half. what the game does is duplicates the other half like a mirror. so if i take say a wilson logo and put it on the right shoulder and then install the protector in game he'll have the wilson logo on his right shoulder like i want it (and it looks great BTW) BUT since the game mirrors the file (cut in half remember) it'll also be on his left shoulder backwards. so now it looks STUPID. maybe theres a way round it but i haven't figured it out. the same goes for faces. they're cut in half too. so if u want to add eyeblack say to jt snow find his face fsh open it in photshop add the eyeblack to his eye and the game'll duplicate it so the eyeblack is now on both eyes. that's cool. but the chest protector thing is not.

it makes perfect sence now. i tend to forget that some of the stuff is split in half specially and his repeated by the game, specially for peices i haven't tryed miding in some way.

thanks for the tip or reminder whatever you prefer.

Archived