TheProdigy

First, Carlos Gomez ...

Low-Res Pic:

gomez.jpg

(fixed) In-Game Pic:

mvp20052006121213353517mn3.png

Comments ?

Next Up: Fernando Martinez, and others.

Also: Any Suggestions will be taken, but no low-level prospects, only mid/upper prospects, like Fernando Martinez and Jesus Flores (who is in Washington now) but guys like that. I did Philip Humber, he can be found here : http://mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=3586.html Also, check out jogar's Mets packs, he has some pretty good faces there.

hmm ... I didn't know there was a Carlos Gomez face, the reason why I made one was because he had someone else's face ... As for Crowe, I didn't finish it because I didn't like how it turned out ... but I'll take a stab at it again, soon. Hopefully, this time it'll turn out better

I pretty much will be changing my pack here. I will be doing around 15-20 minor league faces, including re-doing Carlos Gomez and Philip Humber. I will also make Uniforms for Binghamton, and St. Lucie, probably even update the New Orleans Zephyrs, now that they are the AAA Affiliate of the Mets. I'll update Carlos Gomez, and Philip Humber during the weekend (I just got XBOX 360 and it's pretty wicked.) I'll guarantee you, that these faces will be great. After updating Gomez and Humber, I'll work on Fernando Martinez, and others such as Brett Harper, and Mike Carp (if I can find a good picture of him). We'll see, Jason Vargas and Adam Bostick will also be getting one, and probably even Steve Schmoll but don't look for anything soon, like tommorow or Sunday, I'll release a few screenshots on Monday, on what my position is. I also will probably get a new video card soon, because the one I have is not cutting it.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived