Your favorite all-time thread?

abc006

I was sifting through the forums, and I wondered: What's your favorite all-time thread? I'd have to say mine is this one. It holds a deep place in my heart. :( And if you look at the poll on this one, you see the poll is tied. How poetic, yet how true... This makes me nostalgic, for the good 'ol days... Ok, it was only like three months ago... But anyway, what's yours?

no on understand your affinity with the karma. no one. in the grand sceme of things this was not even a blip on the radar of mvpmods.com, yet because you were new here, to you it was a big thing. this really is no big deal in my opinion.

but funniest threads ever, i hate to admit, was anytime fuzzone was arguing with someone. i think he took classes on how to cut people down.

Man, you loved that Karma, didn't you? :)

It was pretty good though.

I had a lot of favorite threads in here, but one of the best happened almost two years ago. The thread is not even around anymore so I can't link it to you. It happened around New Year's Eve 2004. Maybe NYM can recall it.

no on understand your affinity with the karma. no one. in the grand sceme of things this was not even a blip on the radar of mvpmods.com, yet because you were new here, to you it was a big thing. this really is no big deal in my opinion.
Yeah, I know to you, it wouldn't be a big deal. That's just for me, because that just happens to be my favorite thread. Besides, the point of the thread wasn't to talk about it, I was asking everyone what their favorite thread was.

Yeah, I know to you, it wouldn't be a big deal. That's just for me, because that just happens to be my favorite thread. Besides, the point of the thread wasn't to talk about it, I was asking everyone what their favorite thread was.

You are starting to get a little to confrontational for your own good, ABC006. Please do not respond to that, as I already know your answer.

My favorite thread of all-time was the prom night thread between Timay and Fuzzone...Classic stuff.

Archived