request

medric822

I need the help of any/all master photoshop users. I need a logo for this team:

Atlanta Devastators

I made this team up from fiction, and the image has to be 150X150. Hopefully I can get KC or Tribe to make a kicka-- logo, but I'll be happy just the same. I need this ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

I need the help of any/all master photoshop users. I need a logo for this team:

Atlanta Devastators

I made this team up from fiction, and the image has to be 150X150. Hopefully I can get KC or Tribe to make a kicka-- logo, but I'll be happy just the same. I need this ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

What sort of symbol would the devastators have? Would it be like, a cannonball hitting some wood with the wood splitting or something? Or, like, pirates? Give us an idea what "devastators" means.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I dont mean to kinda bump this, but I figured its better than writing a new thred. But can someone make a new logo for me? I kinda liked the snake thing, but if someone can make it so that it the snake dosn't hang off the picture? Better yet, suprise me, and make something cool. Remember, its a baseball team called Atlanta Devestators. Also, try to have "Atlanta" "A" or at least "D" in it, and dont have the image hang over the edge. It must be 150X150 as well. Thanks!

This is for a fantasy baseball league. I was kinda pumped up because my team, which hasn't had a winning season on 20 years, made it to game 7 of the ALCS, only to lose. The series recap is available by clicking on my current sig.

Ok, I took a stab at this. Tried to make it look somewhat like a baseball logo with the intertwining letters and I didnt include a snake or anything really, just a picture of atlanta in the D.

I had it with the team name but it was too small to read when I made it 150x150.

Hope you like it, if not, tell me and I can try and fix whatever you dont like.

adlogoprimaryug2.png

Archived