NFL Playoffs

Yankee4Life

And so it begins, the road to this year's Super Bowl on February 4th, 2007. I can't wait. Because that means we'll be getting closer to Spring Training.

Wildcard Weekend

Saturday, January 6th

Kansas City Chiefs at Baltimore Colts

Dallas Cowboys at Seattle Seahawks

Sunday, January 7th

New York Jets at New England Patriots

New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles

I'll be pulling for the COLTS in the first game

In the second game today, I want the COWBOYS, since I can't stand the Pacific Northwest for anything. I'm no Cowboy fan, but it is the lesser of two evils.

Tomorrow, I'll be pulling for the JETS because they are going up against a New England team that robbed Oakland on that tuck rule a few years ago that I still haven't forgot.

And in the final game, I'll be pulling for the GIANTS only because I hate the Eagles more than them.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My bet is Colts, Seahawks, Jets and Giants.

Can't believe what I'm seing with Manning thus far though. Good thing the Colts have Vinatieri. Trent Green and the Chiefs have been even worse...I'd actually consider starting Damon Huard in the 2nd half.

cheifs all the way baby. final score 31-30. tynes make a field goal in the final seconds to win it.

BOO! Go Colts, They have all the tools to win except for a run defense. Remember 3 years ago when they owned the Cheifs at Arrowhead? Look for that today but even worse because the games at RCA.

Jerry Jones must be smokin mad right now. That was some bizarre finish.

Reminds me of the Washington game and whoever figured that Romo, would somehow screw up that play.

That was one of the greatest games for you Cowboy haters (myself included)

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

Now there are some questions going into the offseason

What happens with Parcells?, T.O.?, do they get a new QB?, kicker?

Well have to wait and see

Jerry Jones must be smokin mad right now. That was some bizarre finish.

Reminds me of the Washington game and whoever figured that Romo, would somehow screw up that play.

That was one of the greatest games for you Cowboy haters (myself included)

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

Now there are some questions going into the offseason

What happens with Parcells?, T.O.?, do they get a new QB?, kicker?

Well have to wait and see

IMO, Parcells is gone, even though Jones said he would like to have him back. T.O., well, i think this is the last team that will put up with his contract, fat mouth, and not to mention excess dropped passes this season. So i see Owens staying in Texas. I do think however Dallas should look elsewhere for a QB because Romo just can't seem to get that job done consistently. Take today's game for example: he simply CHOKED. And last but not least, I think the Cowboys don't really need a new kicker. Gramatica seemed to do good in Dallas and unless they can find a better kicker, i suggest they keep him.

Archived