BCS Championship

Pirate

Ok I am sitting just above the Florida endzone and can't believe that I am here. Again I have to cover and amazing event for work. This is different than all the Cardinal games I covered. I am not in the press box but in the crowd as part of the overflow press group. It's no different than the press box except that I am not surrounded by plexiglass. It's 2.5 hours before game time and the OSU crowd is getting crazy outside. They just let them all in and the teams will be in soon.

I wish I could have brought all you Buckeyes with me...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mom went to UF, so she always trys to push me towards UF, but my dad (FSU alumna) tought me at a very young age that the gators play like girls, Seminole play like men. So I root for the 'Noles 365 days a year, UF 1 day a year. today, I really can't believe i'm saying this....... Go...Go.......... Gato...Gator...........

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!! ( I root for them Truthfully 1 day a year, and that's today)

I hate the Gay-tors

GatorHater.gif?t=1168299284

The ratio is easy 7-3 Buckeyes. Not to mention the stadium is natuarally colored scarlet and gray inside... The OSU crowd is loud.

I cover the events surrounding the games. i am not a sports reporter I am actually a business and city reporter. My beat happens to be the city of Glendale. Nice eh?

I think OSU will win, but it's going to be close. After the game I will be in the locker rooms... this job is the best.

Ohio State travels well and yes we can be loud. I cant wait to see the crowd in that stadium at kickoff. Well this might be last post. Have to settle in, eat my wings, and drink some beers. Already got an email from one of my Prof. that class is canceled tomarrow hopefully the other one will wise up. GO BUCKS!!

Ah yes Script OHIO...gives me a chill everytime.

ive never seen a clucsterf#@# of a coin toss in my life. haha Oh wait, forgot about the Jerome Bettis coin toss

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh TEDDDY GINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I've been to OSU, even ran track there, and I have been to Notre Dame... but this is amazing in a dome it echos like nothing else. This is going to be a good game...

Leak has missed some open looks already, but I guess it hasn't mattered.

What can Smith do...

Looked like on the sack the guy went low on purpose and Larry Grant's PF was the dumbest thing ive seen anyone do this year. Just stupid.

TD? alright....it wouldve been on the 3 inch line anyhow. Im not liking how this game is going thus far. Defensive line getting pushed around. We did nothing on offense with Troy rushing the ball. Something we rarely did this year. Its early, but Florida's unusual offense is working.

Dublin. Thats where I live. Im wishing we didnt have almost 2 months off. Looks like they dont have their game legs. This might be a blowout in favor of Florida unless we get some turnovers. If OSU loses, Columbus will be rocked. It will resemble the Dawn of the Dead around here.

144 yds of offense in the 1st and going in for another score. Just getting schooled at this point.

Archived