Something new in the Desert: An Arizona Diamondbacks Dynasty

Dom2662

I don't really know. It came with my Dell PC. My PC is 1 year old.

---------------------------------------------------------

pujibanner9mr.png

Pujols leads hit parade in Coors

COLORADO-- In a high-powered offensive attack, Albert Pujols mauled Rockies pitching. Pujols crushed two long balls in the victory. A big D-Backs fan, Albert Holt, won the Homerun Jackpot as it hit the bull’s-eye in center thanks to Pujols's first homer. The fan got the ball and $100 of free food courtesy of Burger King's Homerun Jackpot... READ MORE!

I don't really know. It came with my Dell PC. My PC is 1 year old.

Pujols leads hit parade in Coors

COLORADO-- In a high-powered offensive attack, Albert Pujols mauled Rockies pitching. Pujols crushed two long balls in the victory. A big D-Backs fan, Albert Holt, won the Homerun Jackpot as it hit the bull’s-eye in center thanks to Pujols's first homer. The fan got the ball and $100 of free food courtesy of Burger King's Homerun Jackpot... READ MORE!

Wow those graphics are really nasty for a 1 yr. old PC. My PC is like 4 yrs old and it runs MVP very well take it from my advice, update the drivers and fool around with the graphics card options (eg; Direct X, Open GL options). Get some sort of program that can give you a energy boost.

Also go to Options>Video Options> then fool around with the options. You possibly have a moblity card im guessing.

Nice Dynasty.

Remember pics can also make the dynasties. :)

Dell probably gave you some crappy integrated video card, with no AGP or PCI-express slots. Don't worry, you're not the only one, they screwed me over too.

btw, nice dynasty

I know. Me and my family paid good money for it too. Thats the last time I buy from them. :)

Archived