Looking for someone to help w/logos.

RAM

i don't know if anyone is interested or cares, but as i redo the minor league unis i see a lot of the team logos are wrong as well. so i'm looking for someone who knows how to edit the logos, to collaborate on this project w/me. if ur interested let me know. the hours are long and the pay is low (actually it's zero); but think of the feeling u'll get when u see the smile on thier faces!

i don't know if anyone is interested or cares, but as i redo the minor league unis i see a lot of the team logos are wrong as well. so i'm looking for someone who knows how to edit the logos, to collaborate on this project w/me. if ur interested let me know. the hours are long and the pay is low (actually it's zero); but think of the feeling u'll get when u see the smile on thier faces!

booyah. why didn't you ask me a few minutes ago? :D

can u edit the ingame fsh/bmp logos? the logos that appear like b4 the game in the uni slection and in between replays and all that? those are the ones i need done (not the ones on the unis - sorry if i'm not explaining it in correct terms). if u can that would be great i simply can't grasp all the transparancies and such right now. the unis take a lot of time. so if u or anyone can help with the ingame logos then we can package them w/ each uni and bam a perfect update. i really like the fishercats uni but when a relief pitcher comes in, or the in the box score or whatever u still see ea's crappy logo which is TOTALLY inaccurate. i'll post a pic in a sec.

ok this image is a pos slapped it together real quick. but in the game intro u will see ea's pos logo (new hampshire btw) which i have no idea where in the hell it came from. maybe it was the teams old logo? who knows? u would figure since they took the time to create a logo they would use the real one maybe legalities?anyways i'm rambling. then we see the pitcher (yeah he's pissed LOL!) again ea's pos logo, yet if u notice u see the real NH logo on my uni sleeve. i need someone to replace those pos ea logos in the overlay screens with the real logos like the one on my uni. sorry if i'm taking a long route to explain a simple situation. i don't know how else i can explain it. just look at the pic LOL!

Untitled1copy.jpg

that logo was the preliminary logo for the New Hampshire team. They were gonna be called the New Hampshire Primaries (what a name). They were formally the New Haven Ravens. This somewhat explains the problem, but this is also very lazy of EA.

I don't think that editing the logo would be a problem at all.

They were gonna be called the New Hampshire Primaries (what a name).

LOL! yeah they give the minor league teams some bad names. the worst is here in s.a. the missions, and they have the worst logos too. an old adobe building (a mission actually) with a baseball flying out of it! the mascot is a taco w/legs. it's a tx thing i guess.

anyways that would be great dude, if u can do the fishercats logos. go for it. let me know when ur done. we can do this one of two ways. either as i finish each team i can check to see if the logo ingame is correct (or at least close) and if not u can do the logo and we'll package the unis and logos together.or it might be easier or if u get a wild hair, u can look ahead and see which need to be done and just upload all the correct ones in one big batch. whichever is best for u regarding your schedule, i'll start on the minnesota affiliates on monday, then follow the request list, then go back and redo the rest alphabetically.

can u edit the ingame fsh/bmp logos? the logos that appear like b4 the game in the uni slection and in between replays and all that? those are the ones i need done (not the ones on the unis - sorry if i'm not explaining it in correct terms). if u can that would be great i simply can't grasp all the transparancies and such right now. the unis take a lot of time. so if u or anyone can help with the ingame logos then we can package them w/ each uni and bam a perfect update. i really like the fishercats uni but when a relief pitcher comes in, or the in the box score or whatever u still see ea's crappy logo which is TOTALLY inaccurate. i'll post a pic in a sec.

it's a lot easier to do with logo creator in studio 2.9

it's a lot easier to do with logo creator in studio 2.9

yeah i know but i'll still need some assitance due to my schedule. jpup u still gonna be down for this? i know ur busy. if not i'll tackle it one by one as i do the uni. i should start the minnesota affil. tomorrow.

Archived