Concerts...

tommywombat

TommyWombat what's up? Good question. I was just at a show this weekend @ Johnny Brenda's in Philly. I love small intimate atmospheres as opposed to large venues. I am really into folk/psychedellic type music so maybe that is part of it but for me nothing beats a small venue 250-3,000 seats/spaces. Lighting & all that stuff is important for me too but that is usually pretty band specific. What are you in to?

I've been to a range of shows (Aerosmith, Taking Back Sunday, T.I., Underoath, Metallica, John Mayer...etc.) just about any kind of musical talent and I'll go. Although I haven't heard much of your style Madcap. I like more intimate shows, especially if it is a good acoustic session.

Small clubs/bars and small venues...And only punk/hardcore...I've gotten to hang out with/meet many bands by seeing them play at the smaller places...Some of those bands consist of Reggie & The Full Effect (James Dewees is a freaking trip), The Blackout Pact (Had a couple Crown & Cokes with the bassist), Park, From Autumn To Ashes, The Receiving End of Sirens...And come July 14th, I'll be hitting up Warped Tour which should be a blast

How was TREOS in concert?

They were by far one of the best bands I have ever seen. They played in a small bar with only about 150 people there. And what surprised me even more was the fact that the songs are sung individually by 3 or 4 different members. I highly recommend you go see one of their shows if they ever come around your area.

Archived