Guest-Non-DL-Roster.Dat-w/ Roster Updates.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mindwarped

GUEST, i like you,i like you a lot bro..but no catcher for the tulsa drillers...that's like some unheard of sh!t..ur definitely on the deep end of things.

the catcher problem is fixed BTW in the roster I sent you

I also put Mark Bellhorn on the Red Sox's major league team

Guest Mindwarped

GUEST, i like you,i like you a lot bro..but no catcher for the tulsa drillers...that's like some unheard of sh!t..ur definitely on the deep end of things.

there was also a team without a 1st baseman, but they had 3 players that were listed as UTIL as 2nd position so I just used one of them

Guest Mindwarped

can u please hook me up with that mindwarped... ill be your friend for life... josh7706@yahoo.com

It is not my roster, Guest will upload it soon enough

I gave it to Fuzz because I want his Classic Roster to get DONE

your hear that FUZZ

its finished, i had downloaded guest roster 4.0 and added all the friggin teams, and then i check for errors and realize theres a sh!t load of them.

but im going to use what u sent me, make met files, and apply them to the work i just made.

Guest Mindwarped

what team are u talking abotu?curious

I can not remember

hold on ............

Arkansas Travelers

and I was wrong it had no util players I made a RF/OF a 1st baseman

Nick Gorneault

I fixed all the errors so fast it was a blur

but hell anyone can play 1st right? Hell Sean Casey pulls it off

Guest Mindwarped

btw Salt Lake Stingers have no SS

But I did not do anything to the SS slot on that team

Tomorrow I will look at all the teams and work on it, but the minors do not matter for your classic roster correct?

No there is no hurry right?

Guest Mindwarped

btw since no players were edited or created all that needs to be uploaded in the roster.dat file

if you decide to only upload the roster.dat file make sure you mention in your readme file that it is an update patch for your roster and that your "complete roster" still needs to be on the site

there's no hurry. im satisified with the rosters as they are. I've fixed all the erros thanks to your warp.

hmm, im satisified, i think i will upload total classics tomorrow. Unless you recognize a MAJOR MLB ROSTER issue or player not being on the list, let me know.

thanks warp.

Guest Mindwarped

found the catcher that should be on the team (Neil Wilson) he is in the FA pool

If I have enough time tomorrow I will compare AAA/AA rosters to what is listed on MLB.com and the team's web sites

Archived