Guest-Non-DL-Roster.Dat-w/ Roster Updates.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these rosters are great bro.. i love them.. thanks... i did find a couple things on my cubs that u might wanna fix

1)hollandsworth primary position is LF not CF... hollandsworth cant play center lol

2)Macias plays mostly inf now... im pretty sure in ss/3b

3)Leciester, Martinez need to go down to AAA and Rusch and Dempster from AAA to MLB

still... overall... very very good roster... good job

Guest Mindwarped

these rosters are great bro.. i love them.. thanks... i did find a couple things on my cubs that u might wanna fix

1)hollandsworth primary position is LF not CF... hollandsworth cant play center lol

2)Macias plays mostly inf now... im pretty sure in ss/3b

3)Leciester, Martinez need to go down to AAA and Rusch and Dempster from AAA to MLB

still... overall... very very good roster... good job

the first two were set by gforce22 and should not be changed without his permission

as for #3 Guest should have no problem with that

good luck with DUMPSTER btw

Guest Mindwarped

Done with that...I don't think another Update will come....until something big happens..btw Mind...How bout those photos?

I'll do that now

Guest Mindwarped

just for the hell of it I sat down with Gforce22's roster and made all the roster moves needed to bring it up to date.

7 1/2 hours, but I was half drunk so it could be done faster

the bad thing is, I only got 2 hours of sleep before I had to go to work

just for the hell of it I sat down with Gforce22's roster and made all the roster moves needed to bring it up to date.

7 1/2 hours, but I was half drunk so it could be done faster

the bad thing is, I only got 2 hours of sleep before I had to go to work

What did you do for players that were not in TM roster? Many of the minor teams are missing players. If you look at some of the updated rosters posted here, you will see that the minors are way off (IMO). I beleive this is because Geforce never created many of the missing players because they were not present for his opening day rosters. So the people that are updating these rosters have no clue on how to create the players because no one knows what formula Geforce used. Emil rosters are the only ones that come close for minors IMO, but because he uploaded a sav file, you can not edit, player ID, etc. and his rosters don't sim as well as geforce.

Guest Mindwarped

No fense...but Emils roster isn't a Good Roster....The Hot zones are on default and everyone has the same ones.... :roll: ..and some of his ratings aren't the best...

most of his rating are straight from kerms roster

the only person who makes good .SAV files are Big Mike and to be honest with you, not a sh!tload of works goes into it.

it's not really a mod, it's just there version of a roster they used. I personally think if you use mvpedit to make rosters, it's takes longer time but it's way more accurate. .SAV is .Bullsh!t in my opinion.

DAT FILES RULE!!

No fense...but Emils roster isn't a Good Roster....The Hot zones are on default and everyone has the same ones.... :roll: ..and some of his ratings aren't the best...

None taken, but I never said emil's were the best. Only the most accurate for minors. Geforce TM 4.1 happen to be the best IMO.

I have edited some hot and cold zones......

Please tell me which ratings that aren't the best and which hot and cold zones that should be edited.....

AWESOME work by Jpup, but i like to play the games rather than simming them, so i will get a unrealistic result...

Archived