Need help with MVP 07...

DJEagles

Can anyone tell me why all of a sudden, when I am in game, I can't minimize my screen back to Windows? I have been able to up until yesterday, when while playing, I dropped my keyboard, and hit a bunch of buttons.

The strange thing is, I can minimize when I am at the screen to use the Box Score Extractor...I just want to minimize again, so if I don't have time to complete 9 innings, I can come back to the game at another point in time.

If you had increased the screen resolution, that might be the problem. Since, I increased my in-game screen resolution, I am not able to alt-tab out of the game after the game ends.

But you would be able to alt-tab at the game recap - you know where it shows the winning and losing pitcher and the box scores. Hope that helps.

If you had increased the screen resolution, that might be the problem. Since, I increased my in-game screen resolution, I am not able to alt-tab out of the game after the game ends.

But you would be able to alt-tab at the game recap - you know where it shows the winning and losing pitcher and the box scores. Hope that helps.

That's exactly what the problem was. I had thought about that after I posted the thread. Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

Archived